AA extends 737MAX-related cancellations to Sept.3rd

I take at least a 2% pay cut everytime Democrats get re-elected in my home state...

I agree.

I bet if you took a 2.55% pay cut you would think it was pretty substantial.

Hey swamt.... piss off. I don't care for your judgemental tone.

I never posted it to be funny......

In fact I don't think it is funny at all. I never did.

That is why I said

I posted it more for awareness of what the general public was posting on the internet.
Who gives a rats ase of what the general public is posting. You people all caught up in the facebooks, twitters, instagrams etc.. are all addicted to posting BS that most people could care less about.
Bottom line is you did not have to post it, no one else has or did. You chose to post it, and that itself is classless IMO. When I first saw what you posted I said WTF! I could not believe someone posted it myself.
Obviously you do care about the judgemental tone as we all see it did bother you, and BTW; I'm not the only one.

Well.....I’m not real sure what’s going on, but some things are shaking up here at Boeing Seattle.
The scuttlebutt up here is next month domestic carriers will start taking delivery of some MAXs.
And there has been a boss hog FAA type living at Boeing for a while now.

I’m sensing changes and progress in the air.
Also, couldn’t help but note, a lot of domestic MAXs staging on SDC line now. 3 AA, 3 WN, 2 AK, 2 UA & couple Air Canada & a few Asian.
Coincidence maybe, or staging....
Co still saying “late 4th qtr”.

Reactions: swamt
Preppin for test flights?
When US had a number of incidents happen they bought in a retired Air Force General took out full page ads etc.Probably more PR .fix than anything else.Perhaps Boeing should do something similar lend a few Max's to the Air force let them fly them around and publicize.The Us Airforce saying they sre safe may go a long way to rebuild confidence

When US had a number of incidents happen they bought in a retired Air Force General took out full page ads etc.Probably more PR .fix than anything else.Perhaps Boeing should do something similar lend a few Max's to the Air force let them fly them around and publicize.The Us Airforce saying they sre safe may go a long way to rebuild confidence
When US did that was that after US427 n the Boeing vs US feud?

Well.....I’m not real sure what’s going on, but some things are shaking up here at Boeing Seattle.
The scuttlebutt up here is next month domestic carriers will start taking delivery of some MAXs.
And there has been a boss hog FAA type living at Boeing for a while now.

I’m sensing changes and progress in the air.
Also, couldn’t help but note, a lot of domestic MAXs staging on SDC line now. 3 AA, 3 WN, 2 AK, 2 UA & couple Air Canada & a few Asian.
Coincidence maybe, or staging....
Co still saying “late 4th qtr”.
Ahhhhh. This is good news. I assume this is all in conjunction with the sign off on the Max's by the top FAA inspector as he has stated he will have to fly the Max himself before he signs off on it.
I hope we do start receiving them next month.
787, is the SDC line a flight line or just a prep line?
I know other airlines are waiting as well, but would be nice to get some of the cancellations from the airlines that have withdrew their orders.
Please keep us posted 787nightmare. BTW how that Seatac Weather up there???

Reactions: 787nightmare
Ahhhhh. This is good news. I assume this is all in conjunction with the sign off on the Max's by the top FAA inspector as he has stated he will have to fly the Max himself before he signs off on it.
I hope we do start receiving them next month.
787, is the SDC line a flight line or just a prep line?
I know other airlines are waiting as well, but would be nice to get some of the cancellations from the airlines that have withdrew their orders.
Please keep us posted 787nightmare. BTW how that Seatac Weather up there???
No matter what happens this aircraft will always have a black eye.
I personally hope it never flies again. A aerodynamically flawed redesign being corrected by a computer software program. We all know what happens when computers lock up or crash. I hope Boeing has a fool proof plan to attack a complete system failure if one should occur. I wonder how the Canadian, European and Asian aviation agencies are warming up to what the FAA and Boeing are saying lately in getting the MAX ready to fly again.

No matter what happens this aircraft will always have a black eye.
I personally hope it never flies again. A aerodynamically flawed redesign being corrected by a computer software program. We all know what happens when computers lock up or crash. I hope Boeing has a fool proof plan to attack a complete system failure if one should occur. I wonder how the Canadian, European and Asian aviation agencies are warming up to what the FAA and Boeing are saying lately in getting the MAX ready to fly again.

While there are some genuine issues with the Max it overall is still a safe airplane
The research I’ve done on the two accidents the biggest issue was more about poor pilot training then actually the airplane being flawed.
Once there is a proper training on some of the new systems this will be as safe as any plane out there if not safer.
I would never hesitate to fly on one

Reactions: 787nightmare

Latest posts