AA Fleet Service Seniority

bob@las-AA said:
This is where you would stand if you were hired on 01/01/96. The first number represents your station ranke-out of the population of that station(the second number).

ATL #43 63
AUS #50 44
BOS #144 148
DCA #60 73
DFW #1777 2256
JFK #353 633
LAS #57 81
LAX #355 546
LGA #129 183
MCO #81 92
MIA #1016 2008
ORD #733 1001
SAT #27 37
SFO #99 112
SJU #76 80
STL NFW 59
TPA #39 49

Reactions: 2 people

Probably would be the same at other stations too if the TWA folks got 100% seniority at any station but we can thank the IAM for the reality they face at other stations...

Josh

Why did you use the word "we" instead of you???

Reactions: 2 people
Good Catch LD3, you know there is a lot of speculation he isnt who he says he is.

Kev3188 said:
Lol. Ok, that's funny.

BTW, thanks for doing this. I'm not at US, but I know when our (NW/DL) was underway, this was a big deal for everyone-for curiosity, if nothing else.
Yes Iam going this for entertainment purposes only, and not in a offical capacity.

Kev3188 said:
Lol. Ok, that's funny.

BTW, thanks for doing this. I'm not at US, but I know when our (NW/DL) was underway, this was a big deal for everyone-for curiosity, if nothing else.
That's true, Kev.
There's some people would like to have a general idea of where they stand, especially if there is a bump or RIF. You would like a idea of where you can either hold or bump. If you are in a station or hub where there is not an overlap of employees, you probably be good of holding what you got. Now if there is a RIF, well...........

T5towbar said:
That's true, Kev.
There's some people would like to have a general idea of where they stand, especially if there is a bump or RIF. You would like a idea of where you can either hold or bump. If you are in a station or hub where there is not an overlap of employees, you probably be good of holding what you got. Now if there is a RIF, well...........
This is all true providing any RIF takes place AFTER SOC has occurred....Any RIFS that take place before then will leave employees able to only bump their respective airline system.

That's certainly true, but the rest of what T5 cited is exactly what I had in mind when I first wrote that. It's kinda fun to see where you might be able to land once all the dust settles. 

Latest posts