AA flight diverted after alleged sexual assault

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Male passenger allegedly grabbed a female passenger in the crotch shortly after take-off.

I am disturbed that the man was released on his own recognizance (i.e. no bail required) the following day. ????? Is this another male chauvinist write-off of an incident that falls under the "he said/she said" rules of jurisprudence so we'll just let him go?

Last edited:
Is this another male chauvinist write-off of an incident that falls under the "he said/she said" rules of jurisprudence so we'll just let him go?

It's all about the timing, Jim...

He was charged with public intoxication by Tulsa PD, and released on Wednesday. He wasn't charged with sexual assault until Friday.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't blamed Trump yet.

He was charged with public intoxication by Tulsa PD, and released on Wednesday. He wasn't charged with sexual assault until Friday.

the moral compass of the country does start at the top

Without spinning the subject, I think the behavior Hill engaged was consensual, while the behavior of the man in the topic was not? Should there be a difference in how we judge the behavior as a result?

Without spinning the subject, I think the behavior Hill engaged was consensual, while the behavior of the man in the topic was not? Should there be a difference in how we judge the behavior as a result?
Consensual but violated house ethics rules. That's what got her in trouble. If you have consensual sex on a jet bridge is that OK? That got two people fired resently. A time and a place for everything.

There's no question what the guy did on the plane was assault.

Crying "morality" rings a bit hollow since what counts as moral behavior depends entirely on who you ask.

Sex on a jetbridge, engaging in a "throuple" with a 22 year old subordinate, a married man getting oral sex with an intern...

Some people won't see any of those acts as immoral. Others will.

Consensual but violated house ethics rules. That's what got her in trouble. If you have consensual sex on a jet bridge is that OK? That got two people fired resently. A time and a place for everything.
In a statement, the Ethics Committee said the fact that it was investigating the allegations “does not itself indicate that any violation has occurred, or reflect any judgment on behalf of the Committee,” said Reps. Ted Deutch and Kenny Marchant in a statement Wednesday evening. Deutch and Marchant are the chairman and ranking member of the committee respectively.

Says in a drone like monotone voice, "Must defend Trump, must defend Trump."

Meh, believe what you want.

The same people who defended Slick Willy's blowjob in the Oval Office were lining up to slay him over his saying the work "pussy"...

Reactions: JREwing
Maybe he self identifies as a woman and thought that was a secret handshake or something. :D

south%20park.jpeg

Latest posts