AA ID showing up on Wings

Crash Pad DCA said:
Anyone else notice that your AA ID now shows up next to your US ID when you log onto Wings?
No but i did notice that your learning path number is different when you complete a course!

I did see it on the Wings page, but it does not show in your Travel Profile on Travel US

nycbusdriver said:

Two trite phases come immediately to mind:

"Gotta start somewhere."  -and-
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
YES, I understand baby steps.  Just wondering why they would add your AA number to Wings, one would guess Wings and Travel US are on their way out.   Has anyone received a Hard Copy of Your New AA number from the Company?

Hope777 said:
YES, I understand baby steps.  Just wondering why they would add your AA number to Wings, one would guess Wings and Travel US are on their way out.   Has anyone received a Hard Copy of Your New AA number from the Company?

Actually, those two phrases apply to almost everything happening at the New American.

If only the baby steps could apply to the ingtegration of the reservation system.  I think another trite phrase will be at work that dreadful day:  "Goodness, gracious me!  The sky is falling down!"  --- Chicken Little

Latest posts

Back