AA mechanic in ABQ killed

I worked with person the last time I worked in ABQ. He was well liked and I send all my prayers to my fellow co workers in ABQ and to his family. He will be missed.

Anytime a worker is killed, it gives me pause, for that could be each one of us on any give day.
Most of the dangers within this profession are mostly silent via chemicals and unseen hazards, but this is the worst kind of a reminder that safety is important to each of us.

As I am humbled,

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear the prayers for our co-worker whom You have called from this life to Yourself.

Grant him light, happiness, and peace. Let him pass in safety through the gates of death, and to live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith.

Guard him from all harm and on his great day of resurrection, reward and raise him up with all Your saints.

Forgive his sins and give him eternal life in Your kingdom.

Give his family and friends strength through faith to know that he is safe, and that one day in the Kingdom a reunion will take place.

We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Anytime a worker is killed, it gives me pause, for that could be each one of us on any give day.
Most of the dangers within this profession are mostly silent via chemicals and unseen hazards, but this is the worst kind of a reminder that safety is important to each of us.

As I am humbled,

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear the prayers for our co-worker whom You have called from this life to Yourself.

Grant him light, happiness, and peace. Let him pass in safety through the gates of death, and to live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith.

Guard him from all harm and on his great day of resurrection, reward and raise him up with all Your saints.

Give his family and friends strength through faith to know that he is safe, and that one day in the Kingdom a reunion will take place.

We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
very classy. Amen
And give us all safety in this increasingly unsafe world.

Reactions: 2 people
I’m horned to except a one day assignment to work the line in ABQ so other can pay their respects to a fallen American Airlines employee.

I’m horned to except a one day assignment to work the line in ABQ so other can pay their respects to a fallen American Airlines employee.

This is where AA employees really step up to assist "their own". Thoughts and prayers are being offered for his family and work family. RIP

Informer, thank you for the words below which I copied.

"Almighty Father, eternal God, hear the prayers for our co-worker whom You have called from this life to Yourself.

We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen."

Latest posts