AA Outsourcing Everything

Nice catch. I guess I should type more with my fat thgumbds and not use the voice to text.:(

Who says they can't outsource that? It doesn't take a lot of skill to operate a parts retrieval system... especially when most of it is already automated.

Who says they can't outsource that? It doesn't take a lot of skill to operate a parts retrieval system... especially when most of it is already automated.
As of right now it can’t as the work is owned by the Association, ironically the company hasn’t proposed any scope yet for stores.

As of right now it can’t as the work is owned by the Association, ironically the company hasn’t proposed any scope yet for stores.

Maybe there's another bankruptcy planned for the near future which will enable AA to shed workers like they shed pensions last time around. There's an awful lot of fairly recent appointments of Republican judges (not known for their pro-union views) on the bench now with lifetime jobs. Not judgin. (no pun intended) Just sayin.

I would have to ask, how do you know they have not been asking for it already? I mean with the no information being given to the membership, how do we really know what they are asking for at the table lately?? This could be the movement by the asso. as of lately to get "progress". Oh wait, there wasn't any progress...

common sense when two companies join there is going to be much duplication.
I see about 800 jobs in stores/ maintenance duplication.

I would have to ask, how do you know they have not been asking for it already? I mean with the no information being given to the membership, how do we really know what they are asking for at the table lately?? This could be the movement by the asso. as of lately to get "progress". Oh wait, there wasn't any progress...
Cause it’s on Jetnet and in the Association videos.

Which you don’t have access to Jetnet.