Aa Store At Dfw...employees Only?

AgMedallion

Advanced
Aug 31, 2002
I recall seeing an AA store at DFW which had had a sign stating employees only. Is that still the case and is that "rule" rigidly enforced? My spouse used to work for another airline which had stores which allowed non-employees to buy stuff like shirts, shot glasses, etc with the airline logo. Employees used it too and they got a discount. Does the employee store (if in fact only AA employees can use it) carry the same stuff as the store at the C R Smith Museum? I find it unusual that the store will only sell to employees. One would think that they would want to make money by selling to anyone. Perhaps they only have limited space and don't want the place jammed????

Are there AA stores at ORD, JFK or LAX which will sell to non-employees? Thanks for any insider info you can provide to this loyal AA customer. :)

Ag,
There are actually 2 employee stores at DFW Term C. One is on the ramp level and restricted to AA employees. The store you are talking about may be open to other airline personel. It may also be open to browsers. I'm sure if you were to try and buy part of a uniform NO NO, but a key chain or a tyke tee shirt, they might not ask for ID. Hey, give it a shot they can only say yes or no.

You use to be able to purchase AA logo items from the AA website. Will that be returning? There were lots of AA items.

Just found that Flight Station will begin selling logo merchandise in the near future for:

American Airlines
American Eagle
Delta Airlines
Delta Connection - ASA
Delta Connection - Comair

Check out the following website: http://www.crewoutfitters.com