aashouldcare.com

sickandtried

Nov 5, 2018
aashouldcare.com Heads up was at work went to company computer and was able to log right into this site. I have a harder time pulling up local591.com on company computer

What this means to me is some one at AA approved this site to be viewed on a work computer

oh yea this is a website that the IAM is pushing and telling there members to put IAM next to there name. There show of support!

aashouldcare.com Heads up was at work went to company computer and was able to log right into this site. I have a harder time pulling up local591.com on company computer

What this means to me is some one at AA approved this site to be viewed on a work computer

oh yea this is a website that the IAM is pushing and telling there members to put IAM next to there name. There show of support!

Iam does have a version aashouldcare.com they say sign the petition and put iam next to your name. I signed then they ask for money wtf have they not taken enough

Reactions: Rogallo
Added this site to the whitelist did they?

Say it with me kiddes, Col lab o ra tion.

col·lab·o·ra·tion
Dictionary result for collaboration
/kəˌlabəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of working with someone to produce or create something.
    "he wrote on art and architecture in collaboration with John Betjeman"
    synonyms: cooperation, alliance, partnership, participation, combination, association, concert;More
  2. 2.
    traitorous cooperation with an enemy.
    "he faces charges of collaboration"
    synonyms: fraternizing, fraternization, colluding, collusion, cooperating, cooperation, consorting, sympathizing, sympathy;
    conspiring
    "Salengro had been accused of collaboration with the enemy"
What do you know., both definitions fit.

What a break.............

Just went to the website, has anyone noticed that all of the ASS or Union sites do not let you comment. Even Jetnet lets you comment good or bad. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what their scared of..

The truth!

Most of their Facebook pages allow for comments. But no the Association page and the TWU International page and some others don’t get down into the mud for the back and forths.

Hell I watch every time 514 on FB puts out the Association update the clowns go on the attack.

“Sign an AMP card” LOL.

Total waste of time unless the BOD get involved. And their main concern is stock price and company performance.

Iam does have a version aashouldcare.com they say sign the petition and put iam next to your name. I signed then they ask for money wtf have they not taken enough

Forgery was how the Teamsters operated at TULE to try and oust the TWU which was a hoax. Both were trying to keep AMFA out.
What I fail to understand is how the Industrial Unions claim to be democratic yet the complain when the mechanics want to go independent.
Dues? At American, it seems system-wide that is all they do, that is open more Fleet Service positions, as on JetNet Careers.

Latest posts