About this pandemic

I haven't really locked down at all. I rode my bike, I visited my girlfriend...I just haven't been able to take her out to dinner or the museum or a movie. I don't wear a mask, and I'm sick of the "you are killing my grandma with your selfishness' arguments. If you don't like that I am not wearing a mask at the grocery store, go down a different aisle. If you are afraid that if you get the coronavirus you are going to die...stay home. If you are concerned about your grandma getting it, change YOUR behavior to protect her, but let me live my life.

I know most of my conservative friends despise that lefty liberal whacko Bill Maher, and some of them may not watch the clip below because it's him. But they might be surprised if they did watch it. He's right.

96080961_3234959203195411_2213863510020980736_n.jpg

I will state flatly, outright here, and you can quote me!..... What we have gone through, a lockdown order, we all did voluntarily because of this emergency. What the Governors, Mayors did, was, and is, Unconstitutional!...... We as Americans didn't give up our rights, written in the Constitution, and bill of rights, because of a mandate from any Governor, or Mayor, under any circumstance, no matter what they may say or do!

Last edited:
I kind of hope they crack down hard on voting by mail before the election. Not because I'm concerned about a dead guy in Chicago voting, but because this pandemic thing will most likely still be around. And the ones proving most vulnerable to it are the elderly - who typically vote Republican. So rather than risk dying by getting out...getting to the polls....standing in line...touching things touched by hundreds of others....they might just stay home and not vote. BUT....it's a small price to pay to keep someone from voting for a Democrat.