About this pandemic

Bad news for "my side"...I did a 30 mile ride with my group today. Pretty much all of us are quite liberal...we are not Trump supporters, but many are reaching the limits of the mask BS. Several of them are of the opinion that it should be up to the individual to make their own decisions about the risk they are willing to take. If they have vulnerable family members, then they should adjust their activities to help protect them, but it's not our job to protect the world. If they are uncomfortable going to a restaurant and dining it - don't do it. If they are afraid they will catch it from going to the grocery store, use the shopping service that pretty much every grocery store is offering these days and have someone bring the groceries to your car. If you are worried that going to a museum will bring a risk of death...don't go. But don't keep things closed and force us to wear a mask to protect you. The best person to protect you is you.

I stopped at the grocery store later. As a store policy, all employees are required to wear a mask. I overheard a couple of employees talking by the service doors back into the dairy department. One said that they had to go back to take the mask off so that they could breathe. I've seen more and more people wearing a mask, but their nose isn't covered. That's kind of defeating the purpose of the mask. We just need to open up everything a tell people "live at your own risk". It's the only way we are going to get thru this.

Bad news for "my side"...I did a 30 mile ride with my group today. Pretty much all of us are quite liberal...we are not Trump supporters, but many are reaching the limits of the mask BS. Several of them are of the opinion that it should be up to the individual to make their own decisions about the risk they are willing to take. If they have vulnerable family members, then they should adjust their activities to help protect them, but it's not our job to protect the world. If they are uncomfortable going to a restaurant and dining it - don't do it. If they are afraid they will catch it from going to the grocery store, use the shopping service that pretty much every grocery store is offering these days and have someone bring the groceries to your car. If you are worried that going to a museum will bring a risk of death...don't go. But don't keep things closed and force us to wear a mask to protect you. The best person to protect you is you.

I stopped at the grocery store later. As a store policy, all employees are required to wear a mask. I overheard a couple of employees talking by the service doors back into the dairy department. One said that they had to go back to take the mask off so that they could breathe. I've seen more and more people wearing a mask, but their nose isn't covered. That's kind of defeating the purpose of the mask. We just need to open up everything a tell people "live at your own risk". It's the only way we are going to get thru this.
Amen!

101401336_2779893805467360_978780930309095424_n.jpg

Probably more than you do about anything southern a$$clown

Dingleberry.

The ORANGE BABOON is going to pull the RNC convention RIGHT OUTTA" CLT, costing your Beloved area, multi millions of $$$$'s, while the country is in an official RECESSION, ON - HIS - WATCH !!!!

Jesus. I Gotta' stop disliking this Fool, because he's worth Triple the price of admission, for the Show's he puts On !!!