About this pandemic

Of course not.

But it speaks to motive.

Yes, however very few of his posts have anything to do with airlines. Most of them are political in nature.

So one might question his motives for frequenting a forum with a focus on airline related subject matter, when very few of his post have to do with airlines, and most of them are political in nature.

True or no true?

Now I find out our resident expert has never worked at an airline and has only belonged to a UNION for a total of one year. From my perspective that invites ridicule and I am accepting the invitation.

How many of your posts in this forum have to do with airlines? How many posts of mine are in the airline forums?

Well, good thing we're in the Water Cooler subforum, then. You know the one specifically set up for non-aviation topics?
It doesn't matter. I think I'm going to petition the mods that they should limit posting to ACTIVE airline employees only. Not former. Not retired. The purity of the forum is necessary.

Ban promotion of agendas too. Can’t be having people stirring up the masses because they can’t buy Mango Pepsi in Tulsa.

It doesn't matter. I think I'm going to petition the mods that they should limit posting to ACTIVE airline employees only. Not former. Not retired. The purity of the forum is necessary.
Great idea.

Do it.

You should lead by example and remove yourself from the forum.

That would be a great start.

I have an ad blocker and I don't see any ads.
I find that odd because I have an ad blocker as well and I see advertisements on the right side of this screen in the forums.

Which add blocker do you use?

Also nobody answered my question about seeing Pepsi Mango for sale in the grocery stores.

I find that odd because I have an ad blocker as well and I see advertisements on the right side of this screen in the forums.

Which add blocker do you use?

Also nobody answered my question about seeing Pepsi Mango for sale in the grocery stores.
Sorry, but if a numb nut (you know...what you called me in the post before you asked for my help) can find it, you should too.

100629842_10220845670763501_4354024354745417728_n.jpg