About this pandemic

And what did that experience have to do with the comment I quoted?
You asked about what my background in the Airlines, Did you mean what Airlines?........ Let's just say two of the majors! What Aircraft do I have experience with? I'll list them if you are interested? If not, I won't waste your time, or mine thank you!

Last edited:
You asked about what my background in the Airlines, Did you mean what Airlines?........ Let's just say two of the majors! What Aircraft do I have experience with? I'll list them if you are interested? If not, I won't waste your time, or mine thank you!
I am asking you what part of an aviation background did you use to make your post about face masks or Cuomo? I had heard that this is an airline board and I shouldn't be posting because I am not an airline employee (just an airline shareholder). So help me understand the aviation aspects about Cuomo or face masks so that I can better understand

I had heard that this is an airline board and I shouldn't be posting because I am not an airline employee
There you go making things up again.

I never said you should not be posting.

I asked what is your motivation for being here.

Unlike you I choose my words very carefully.

Last edited:
Sorry, but if a numb nut (you know...what you called me in the post before you asked for my help) can find it, you should too.
Asking what ad blocker you use is hardly asking for your help.

I am betting I have far superior skills on a PC than you do. Trust me if I cared that much to get a better ad blocker I would make it happen.

Asking what ad blocker you use is hardly asking for your help.

I am betting I have far superior skills on a PC than you do. Trust me if I cared that much to get a better ad blocker I would make it happen.
Oh...you were in IT for an airline then? I was only in IT for 35 years. What version of Linux are you running?