Aircraft maint issues

I only did it to piss you off.
Worked, didn't it...:D
Not really. Anyone who knows me on these forums knows I am not trying to be Mr. Popular. I say what I believe to be the truth and some people don't like hearing that.

You can accuse me of a lot of things but pandering is not one of them.

I just thought it was petty.

A real lack of integrity on your part.

It clarified for me who I am dealing with.

But, piss me off? Hardly.

Cest La Vie. (Sorry decent Mechanics here. Seriously)
Prove it.

Promise to exit this thread and I will be right behind you.

Let's see you put your proverbial money where your mouth is.

You have already been told several times you are not wanted on this thread.

If your sorry prove it. Leave and I will leave.

Deal?

I am 100% not anyone but me. No other usernames because people who do that are completely pathetic IMO.

Please report this post to the Moderators and I ask them to check the IP Address's and compare the two. If they're the same address I ask that they out me publicly and perform whatever action or punishment they feel appropriate.

FWAAA maybe you're the type of person who is pathetic enough to have 2 or more usernames here and that's why you're accusing me of it instead. Again report this post.
Not weasels and WeAAsles ain't me. Just putting in dose of reality. Some people don't like the truth. It is amazing what u can find in a mirror. Go Figure.

Prove it.

Promise to exit this thread and I will be right behind you.

Let's see you put your proverbial money where your mouth is.

You have already been told several times you are not wanted on this thread.

If your sorry prove it. Leave and I will leave.

Deal?

Are you seriously for real here, lol.

Carry on.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/11/airplane-maintenance-disturbing-truth

It's never going to stop unless the government and the FAA can prove it is endangering the flying public. Profits up and outsourcing is rising. It's all about making money at all cost to American labor

Posting articles for those of us already in the know and informed is NOT going to solve the problem of outsourcing of Aircraft Maintenance.

I ask YOU again. Did you go to the Picket in DFW and hand out any of the leaflets that were being distributed to passengers?

Will you be at the MIA Picket?

Popularity or not, on these public forums if you are making dispariging remarks and or statements that could be detrimental to your employer it cpould be grounds for disciplinary action.

Example: If a Guest Flyer like a D-3, did something against the rules it could be the employee that has to answer.

Anyone have specifics on what has been going on in LAX? Ive heard rumors of pencil whipping and FAA involvement on the LUS side. Word is lock out tag out not being followed and an aicrfat had to have a check redone due to suspect paperwork I guess those fellas are not familiar with IAW.

Anyone have specifics on what has been going on in LAX? Ive heard rumors of pencil whipping and FAA involvement on the LUS side. Word is lock out tag out not being followed and an aicrfat had to have a check redone due to suspect paperwork I guess those fellas are not familiar with IAW.
From what I herd what you say is being reported plus. They have been parking the Hawaii trips in t5 wanting the aa guys to train the us guys on our ETOPS . Michel Jackson has been telling the aa guys are not fast enough so they been signing us mechanics to more aa planes on midnights when Jackson told the aa guys that the us air guys were faster . From what the faa found we know why us air guys are being assigned from what I see on the face book page it’s a mess in lax . And from what I seen posted from SFO. Is they have eliminated the day shift. They also say that the next bid fleet service will bid for wing walkers position and they say that bid is in a few weeks. Just read more on the face book page that aa is losing one of there 2 phase checks to us air. Michel Jackson has really messed up lax

Last edited: