Aircraft maint issues

It is very obvious that he does not have the Southwest spirit. We will see but I do not see him here past our new contract. He is not about the the employees like our past leaders are, that is for sure. The culture is slowly going away and so sad to see that ...
Maybe Swampy it's the best it can be for the size we are, but if,we take care of each other, we are a family, maintenance isn't that big!

How much more bull do you need to read from Mr Baskett and brother W?

All BS. We been done since august, waiting on mx. I told everyone last august but people dont listen. Now the company must be pissed and it was reported to me that we lost catering.

Dude, listen to their crap, the narrative is hilarious. When i broke the news last august, it set off a firestorm. With union bs then the company firing back....both talking about July. Since the august encounter, fly said fleet was done.

We dont need to be used as a pawn for mx. But since no fleet committee will Man Up to sito, we will continue to be delayed with 2 mx as our only negotiators. Sad.

Tim Nelson, ORD Fleet Service Clerk.

Tulsa has an expansion contract. The company is refurbishing the entire site even if it is a coat of paint.
If the Line has more people you should come up with some future plans that protect the Line.
Fast-Track will give the company a source of new A&P's if these individuals have the experience.
Then with the MD80 going away, the support shops will slow or disappear.

Tim Nelson a broken record. A legend in his own mind
I don't know the broken record, but I was happy to see someone protect the TWU members concerning the IAMPF.

The current TWU Local 514 Administration has its own political war going on with the previous one. They really don't need the problem during negotiations. I cannot say if the current administration will improve working conditions at Tulsa, but some rules need to be written in the contract and not a bunch of letters of agreement behind the members back.

As I said, I don't know Tim Nelson but he could the best thing that has happened to the mechanics.
When was the TWU going to explain the IAMPF?

Tim Nelson a broken record. A ledgend in is own mind

Here's an update conehead. First time the mediator has scheduled parties to stay late and all week. Hopefully something good will come out of these nego's. A bit tired of these long nego's being dragged out. They made good progress last time and per the co. the scope asks by them has been removed. Since scope is off the table I can't see why we can't get er done in April, hopefully. Good luck ch, I will update after this meeting;

NMB Meeting Notice to Resume Mediation with Southwest Airlines
March 15, 2018 -- Mediator Cathy McCann will continue mediation conferences with AMFA and Southwest Airlines in Dallas, TX on April 9-10, 2018.
Download: 20180315_Mtg_Notice_for_NMB_Case_A-13790_SWA_ AMFA.pdf

This thread is AA Maintenance, you have a WN forum where the same information is posted.

I think anyone is quite capable of going to the WN forum and read it.

This thread is AA Maintenance, you have a WN forum where the same information is posted.

I think anyone is quite capable of going to the WN forum and read it.
Funny how you show up over on the Fleet thread and start bashing Tim, and then you come over here and try telling folks where they should post. Funny.

Reactions: chilokie1

Latest posts