Aircraft maint issues

Well, unfortunately a man that lives on his knees like yourself everything looks bitter, your rose colored glasses have peculiar white stains on them that prevent you from seeing straight Reamster Roy.

What ExNorthwest management is running Delta? Got any names?

You need another tune-up again I guess? You already got your ass kicked and your back for more. Yup, your a Reamster for sure o_Oo_Oo_O
I don't live a my knees retard, I don't work that much overtime. When Richard Anderson left in 2016,-he handpicked his successor. Richard Anderson loves Mc Donnell Douglas products thus they went and bought every MD90 they can get their hands on, plus picked up the ex Airtran 717s . Some of my supervisors are original Delta sups that SWA hired, they got rid of alot of original Delta middle management, and brought in ex Northwest management. Just like Parker did with American Airlines. Good luck in finding a job, better hurry up with your card drive, before Chapter 11 comes knocking at your door.

Card drive coming under AMP....Friend in Tulsa said he herd of a drive to raise money to start.
I have not verified yet.

Reactions: Rogallo
I don't live a my knees retard, I don't work that much overtime. When Richard Anderson left in 2016,-he handpicked his successor. Richard Anderson loves Mc Donnell Douglas products thus they went and bought every MD90 they can get their hands on, plus picked up the ex Airtran 717s . Some of my supervisors are original Delta sups that SWA hired, they got rid of alot of original Delta middle management, and brought in ex Northwest management. Just like Parker did with American Airlines. Good luck in finding a job, better hurry up with your card drive, before Chapter 11 comes knocking at your door.

I bet your crewmembers wish you would just stop talking. I have worked with your type before. You know everything about everything. Can't get a word in edgewise because you dominate the conversation.

Last edited:
Card drive coming under AMP....Friend in Tulsa said he herd of a drive to raise money to start.
I have not verified yet.
Good to hear. AMP a good choice. Good luck to all. Hope it's not a rumor...

I bet your crewmembers wish you would just stop talking. I have worked with your type before. You know everything about everything. Can't get a word in edgewise because you dominate the conversation.
Actually I only answer people who are blowhards and buttheads like you, that want to attack and act like children. I enjoy intelligent conversations with my friends and adults.

35 Years and counting.

4D3FA2E9-E9F5-42E1-8847-F358A6149E29.jpeg

Latest posts