Aircraft maint issues

swamt trying to get someone to listen to him. Needs to be out on the SWA floor with his game plan. Waiting on Seham advice and still searching for pick and shovel to dig him out of his gopher hole and lawsuits. Go Figure!
I like how he claims he has me on ignore then repeats what I post as new news.

I did a long time ago. Swampy the one, who has to give you a play by play what AMFA is doing at SWA, which has no bearing what happens at American Airlines.
All due respect you keep bringing up the Teamsters which has no bearing at American Airlines either. I say call it a draw and move on.

All due respect you keep bringing up the Teamsters which has no bearing at American Airlines either. I say call it a draw and move on.
If you read my post I said I like the Teamsters, stopped talking about that a while ago. I mostly just read your guys post now.

It would not be good if true and he got it in Tx.
Tx has been cracking down hard on the DWI's
Don't mess with Texas.
But, DP has enough $$ to get out of it. And maybe Tx will make an example out of him to show how hard they are cracking down on the DWI's.

I just don't understand how he can delude himself into thinking he is actually going to get retro pay.
He's kind of like the Cortez congresswoman from New York, no clue. But we have voted some of the hardheaded people out, that poisoned the waters, so the vote wouldn't pass.