Aircraft maint issues

It doesn't matter I just wish we had their labor management relationship, and we don't.
Agree completely. We use to have it like that, but, new regime moved in.
But please don't forget, the UPS guys were same length as us and they got theirs first.
BTW, for the AA'ers following the industry, I forgot to post latest update for you guys.
It seems we are both fighting about international outsourcing now. Our co. seems to think that international outsourcing is no big deal. With all the troubles with El Salvador's performance that they were sooooo upset with they pulled out and now all of a sudden they want to do it again. Talk about a flip flop. It just looks like more stall tactics to me.

AMFA - SWA Technician Negotiations Update #73

Swampy posted the link on our board I would like to know what Teamsters and UPS management secret is, rejected it in October 2018. Voted a new contract in 4 months and moved on.

driver I NEVER said that they didn’t have a deal. I asked “WHY” I can’t find any “official” information anywhere on the news links that said they had a new agreement they would be voting on?

All articles only go back to October?

driver I NEVER said that they didn’t have a deal. I asked “WHY” I can’t find any “official” information anywhere on the news links that said they had a new agreement they would be voting on?

All articles only go back to October?
Don't try and drag driver into your web. He believed me. Matter fact he knew I was correct before the date so he asked if I have heard about the results so I answered him.
This is just killing you isn't it weez? It's driving you nuts...

But please don't forget, the UPS guys were same length as us and they got theirs first.
BTW, for the AA'ers following the industry, I forgot to post latest update for you guys.
It seems we are both fighting about international outsourcing now. Our co. seems to think that international outsourcing is no big deal. With all the troubles with El Salvador's performance that they were sooooo upset with they pulled out and now all of a sudden they want to do it again. Talk about a flip flop. It just looks like more stall tactics to me.

SWA is in a panic for overhaul space in the United States MRO facility. So they are looking international. Funny they could always use Delta or American.

SWA is in a panic for overhaul space in the United States MRO facility. So they are looking international. Funny they could always use Delta or American.
I know. And we would get excellent quality maint by their techs. The problem the co. would have is the cost. This co. wants the lowest estimate per hour for labor and I don't think they would want to pay what AA or Delta would charge for their superb maint.

I know. And we would get excellent quality maint by their techs. The problem the co. would have is the cost. This co. wants the lowest estimate per hour for labor and I don't think they would want to pay what AA or Delta would charge for their superb maint.
It's funny I know Delta and American both have maintenance contracts on both government 737s and 757s. Not to mention their engine shops. I know Donald Trump doesn't have his 757 maintained by El Salvador. At least Aloha is going to do our ETOPS checks in Hawaii.

The Narrow Body space has recently filled to capacity in Tulsa. I believe there may be space in our Wide Body hangars.

To all forum users, this page in Aircraft Maintenance Issues sub-forum has "B737 driver" and "swamt in agreement on a few occasions.

We don’t know, we have an industrial union Association.

What I have heard is that the Mechanics are finished and the Association is waiting on the Fleet Service.
You guys have seen the chatter about the Fleet Scope but Maintenance cannot settle without the Fleet.

Could someone define a Y Check? Tulsa has Light C's 1-3 so far and Heavy C check's with talk of a Heavy 4, One Line .
The Y check is basically year, so by the time you get to say Y8, that would be the first heavy check, that you would call a D check.

What I have heard is that the Mechanics are finished and the Association is waiting on the Fleet Service.
You guys have seen the chatter about the Fleet Scope but Maintenance cannot settle without the Fleet.
Well that sucks why is that: you have separate contracts, are they amenable at the same time?