Aircraft maint issues

FYI driver you got NOTHING from what you refused to accept over 8 Months ago. Even your own Management admitted that you guys allowed them to shift work overseas at a cheaper cost so they could find you some more money.

Almost 7 wasted years when you could have taken the monetary extension way back and not had to go through all your wasted drama.

7 years of waste.
I voted yes the first deal. I can not control what 2400 guys do. Nor could I control what AMFA or SWA did. I am just glad it is almost over, for now.

Lack of progress?

EVERY ARTICLE is settled except for four.

That’s not lack of progress, you make claims, get called out on your fake facts and never back your fake facts up when called out, you ignore it. The Association made more progress in three years than you did in seven, take care of you’re own house, and stop worrying about mine. So are you going to move to San Salvador and become an Inspector?
So tell me circus man , if you guys go another 3 years or more, is that real progress?

That's funny, so let me know when you guys get a deal

Won’t have to let you know. You’ll still be trolling our AA threads daily I’m sure. Besides it could end up being a while since we’re not looking for the status quo you accepted in your deal.

I voted yes the first deal. I can not control what 2400 guys do. Nor could I control what AMFA or SWA did. I am just glad it is almost over, for now.

Well I’m glad that you at least acknowledge that you guys basically wasted the last 7 years.

Pity Party of one your table is ready. Guess Freud would diagnose you with IAM CBA Envy. You’re narrative is old and fake, come up with something truthful and real.
You're a persistent MOFO aren't you. (in more ways than one lol). But still "not interested". Now shoo, go back to being a pest to those you were before I posted.

Lack of progress?

EVERY ARTICLE is settled except for four.

That’s not lack of progress, you make claims, get called out on your fake facts and never back your fake facts up when called out, you ignore it. The Association made more progress in three years than you did in seven, take care of you’re own house, and stop worrying about mine. So are you going to move to San Salvador and become an Inspector?

SWA is building a new maintenance hanger in Brazil now that AMFA let them.

People who live in Glass houses best not throw stones.

SWA is building a new maintenance hanger in Brazil now that AMFA let them.

People who live in Glass houses best not throw stones.
AMFA can do nothing to stop the Brazil hangar just as the TWU and the mighty ASSociation could do nothing to stop OUR hangar in Brazil.

I can wait and not be a sucker like you who waited seven years and sold out bringing any work back in-house and you sold out the American Workers by agreeing to let WN move eight heavy lines from the US to third world countries. Like I stated “There’s one born every minute”. How does it feel to wait seven years for a raise you could have had already?

They got .5 per year for the sell out. Leave them alone. It was ALWAYS about the money.

Big difference, the AA Brazil hangar is staffed with AA employees and they aren’t doing heavy maintenance. AMFA agreed to foreign outsourcing by foreign vendors.

AAHHHHH thank you! Then the TWU has no gripe about sending work to Brazil since they ARE AA employees. Thank you for pointing that out.

I can wait and not be a sucker like you who waited seven years and sold out bringing any work back in-house and you sold out the American Workers by agreeing to let WN move eight heavy lines from the US to third world countries. Like I stated “There’s one born every minute”. How does it feel to wait seven years for a raise you could have had already?
And that seems to be the iam strategy.wait and wait and wait...
You can afford to wait what about us?
Thats right all of a sudden now where in this together? Pack sand iam.

Back you’re words up, you made the claims in youre post. Slow day on the ramp in DFW?

You waiting on Fa?
No, I'm in ORD, slow day on the ramp, isn't that what you said? See, when you assume you know everything and you don't, makes you look like an ass. But don't worry, you're not alone. Did your buddy message you and say I'm from Dallas...too funny!

Reading the latest update, the Association say's nothing about when they are going to unleash that leverage, only that it's gonna be a hot, long Summer. Oh well, here in ORD maybe we will get some cool snaps.

So back to my original question, before the greatest showman showed up. How does the United Teamsters contract differ from the American/USair TWU/IAM and would you guys accept the United contract or not?

So back to my original question, before the greatest showman showed up. How does the United Teamsters contract differ from the American/USair TWU/IAM and would you guys accept the United contract or n
Why don’t you read all three contracts and tell us?

UA farms out way more maintenance than AA. It would cost us thousands of jobs, but we know jobs don’t matter to you.
So tell me P.T. you seem to have all the answers, what is your suggestion to bring a contract to American?