Aircraft maint issues

If you need to actually tell someone this. Do you really think that kind of person is going to hear you. The company knows there are more suck asses that will sell there souls for a damn slice of pizza or donuts.
Agree with you here. But there will come the time where, "CUE" Rogallo please; Where the membership has " "?!!!

Reactions: Rogallo
I don't have a clue to what you meant to say here,. ("CUE" Rogallo please; Where the membership has " "?!!!). Maybe I am just getting to old but please explain
Well everyone else on this forum, including the weezal, knows. You see, Rogallo has a famous saying here in the mechanics threads, a very catchy saying I might add. If he doesn't visit us soon, I might let you in on it, BUT, I don't want to take it away from him since he is the one that started it, be patient my friend, he's a very busy man...

Reactions: Rogallo
HAD ENOUGH YET?

Stupid.jpg

"The Original"

That's not fear mongering. It's the truth. AA is wanting to go overseas for outsourcing where the oversee is not as strong as here in the states.
They are a business just like SWA the more they give back from the bankruptcy contract, they will want lines outsourcing, so you need the protections for people there now.

Don't blame you, sad it has come to that.

It really is. This abortion of an association is the worst case of unionism I personally have even seen or heard of.
They could care less about what's best for the members as long as the Int'l pocketbooks are lined with lots of cash.

Someone remind me again what I pay union dues for?

It really is. This abortion of an association is the worst case of unionism I personally have even seen or heard of.
They could care less about what's best for the members as long as the Int'l pocketbooks are lined with lots of cash.

For generations of "unborn" dues payers.

For generations of "unborn" dues payers.

I bet every Union negotiation in every industry out there has guys like you both that want the Unions to sell out the next generation in full so they can get what they believe they have coming or are owed to them.

Again a long time ago there were people who made room for both of you guys to come in.

https://www.local591.com/docs/May 10 2019 letter to membership.pdf

I bet every Union negotiation in every industry out there has guys like you both that want the Unions to sell out the next generation in full so they can get what they believe they have coming or are owed to them.

Again a long time ago there were people who made room for both of you guys to come in.

https://www.local591.com/docs/May 10 2019 letter to membership.pdf
WeAAz, you of all people should not be so naïve. Unions are a business. They stay in business by collecting dues. Dues come from members. And yes, they stay on the property by getting a good deal for their members.
But please don't tell me they are worrying about that future aviation bound high school kid hopeful joining the union because they are really concerned about his personal welfare. How can anyone care about someone not born yet or having never met them.
It's all about the dues. Please don't try to convince me otherwise.

FYI: Just because I do not like the company proposal does not mean I all of a sudden will start adoring the TWU, let alone the ASSociation.

Reactions: swamt