Aircraft maint issues

Pretty sad that a company would have to do this to their employees or union. Guess they are pretty pissed at the Asso right now.
I hope you guys get back to the table soon as well. I also hope you guys hold out for ILC and top us, good luck to all...
Pretty sad that the ass doesn’t speak or me

Does this mean the blood bath won’t happen? Hey weasie what’s the deal?

The deal is that according to Doug Parker you Mechanics have still not stopped your illegal actions against the Company.

That’s what Doug Parker said.

Rumblings I heard out of DFW is that fines are expected to be levied around July 1st. Company is planning on waiving the fines in lieu of bring the current offer to a vote.
Maybe it's time to see something in writing. If you mechanics don't like it voted it down. We all know some who are looking to retire within the next 5 years will vote yes. Either way hopefully big numbers prevail rather you guys vote it down or in.

The deal is that according to Doug Parker you Mechanics have still not stopped your illegal actions against the Company.

Really? Then where's the action taken? C'mon wezzal boy, there's a TRO with a judge's order to stop, if the mechanics are going against said order there would be action taken by both the co. and the judge.

Really? Then where's the action taken? C'mon wezzal boy, there's a TRO with a judge's order to stop, if the mechanics are going against said order there would be action taken by both the co. and the judge.
Weez is not a mechanic likes to talk out of his association

Reactions: swamt
Weez is not a mechanic likes to talk out of his association

Conehead777 go to Jetnet posted 2 days ago and watch the Crew News and listen to Doug Parkers opening statement to the Pilots group.

According to Doug Parker you Mechanics have still not stopped your illegal actions against the Company.

American Airlines CEO Douglas Parker made that statement, not me.

F6DE8159-8150-4DA5-873A-D6FEE531AD0F.jpeg

Conehead777 go to Jetnet posted 2 days ago and watch the Crew News and listen to Doug Parkers opening statement to the Pilots group.

According to Doug Parker you Mechanics have still not stopped your illegal actions against the Company.

American Airlines CEO Douglas Parker made that statement, not me.
What’s sad is, people are still working OT and planes that are going OTS are for real safety of flight write ups. But because we have a union president threatening AA president with it will be a long hot summer and then walks out with all the mechs in tow. How do you argue that point. He really taught Isom a lesson.

Does anybody think Isom was smiling a little on the inside when Samuelson walked out?