Aircraft maint issues

Come on bigjets.

I know you are a smart guy.

It's that way because..... it was engineered to be that way. It was never going to be any other way.

You have a UNION working to disenfranchise you to stay in control.

I know intellectually you know that but for some reason you just have not accepted it yet.
Yes I know you are right, I just think what could be.

Instead you guys get this rhetoric:

"We will use this opportunity to finally close these negotiations, if American Airlines is a willing partner," said Alex Garcia, the Association's vice director, in a prepared statement.
LMAO!!!

He is a funny MF!

This statement from him cracks me up even more:

“The delays in this process have been frustrating for our members but they have remained fully supportive of the Association,

Did he poll the membership or pull that hypothesis out of his posterior?

Now Alex, be a good little soldier and continue to do what Sito tells you.

Reactions: swamt
He is a funny MF!

“The delays in this process have been frustrating for our members but they have remained fully supportive of the Association,

i believe that last sentence to have a lot more truth then we can imagine.

Stupid.jpg

I would like to be represented by somebody that can articulate a sentence without resorting to polarizing rhetoric. Maybe eat a salad once in a while. Think, will I sound like a goon if I yell this out.

and maybe realize what the Railway Labor Act is...

He is a funny MF!

I also hope that this miami mechanic issue is delt with as an individual situation and not held against the entire group.
However, with that said, you better bet your arses that the asso. is having to defend this issue off of them big time. Will be interesting to hear of his statements and if he will turn on the asso. as far as the blame with the suits and all. NOTE: No union would ever condone an action like this mechanic has taken, NEVER...

If the Mechanic is just having problems, the union will jump to his defense. The company surely was not "bias" toward an employee that was being investigated since the 17th of July. If this investigation was over a month ago, shouldn't a mechanic be held out of service or have his license suspended?

If the Mechanic is just having problems, the union will jump to his defense. The company surely was not "bias" toward an employee that was being investigated since the 17th of July. If this investigation was over a month ago, shouldn't a mechanic be held out of service or have his license suspended?
Maybe you should ask the FBI that question.

Well here we are today. FRIDAY THE 13TH. Happy Anniversary to all my fellow TWU members. Today is the one year anniversary since our CBA became Amenable and AA filed for Mediation. So how much has happened in the last year?

Talks went south. Less scheduled sessions.
Lawsuit filed by the company. Ruled in favor of the company.
A TRO was filed and now its permanent. Ruled in favor of the company as well.
That's just some of the achievements of our TWU.
Let's hope going into the second year under an amenable contract things won't get any worse. Asking for better should be the only way to go from this point on. This Monday should be interesting to watch as both sides sit down at the negotiating table. Let's hope they talk seriously and move forward.

Reactions: thisjobsux
Well here we are today. FRIDAY THE 13TH. Happy Anniversary to all my fellow TWU members. Today is the one year anniversary since our CBA became Amenable and AA filed for Mediation. So how much has happened in the last year?

Let's hope going into the second year under an amenable contract things won't get any worse. Asking for better should be the only way to go from this point on. This Monday should be interesting to watch as both sides sit down at the negotiating table. Let's hope they talk seriously and move forward.
Good luck next week to all. Not expecting a T/A but look forward to positive movement forward towards an ILC JCBA.

Happy Fri. the 13th to you as well. Also Full Moon at 11:32pm first time since 2000 and last time for 30 more years. Just a tidbit of info...

Your a "glass half full" kind of person at heart... Me, "glass half empty".

Latest posts