Aircraft maint issues

Comparing to a union that has a strike fund and represents its members and is held accountable is no comparison to a dysfunctional group of two unions joining hands for the sole purpose of maintaining dues. Don't even mention that comparison again.
As you wish. Didn't mean to offend anyone just was posting some positive news since some were spreading, at one point not so much now, positive movement with AA's nego's as to being close.

Historical Evidence is no indication of the Association's ability to gain an Industry today...
So tell us how you really feel, do you think a possible T/A is coming soon? This month?? Next??? This year????

So tell us how you really feel, do you think a possible T/A is coming soon? This month?? Next??? This year????
On the confrence call this morning they claimed a ta within two weeks a vote and contract by Christmas. Personally i see more bull **** being flushed down the memberships pipes

On the confrence call this morning they claimed a ta within two weeks a vote and contract by Christmas. Personally i see more bull **** being flushed down the memberships pipes
Who is they? What authority does the person on the conference call have to give out that information?
The updates say nothing and the conference call gives a specific timeline T/A and vote. Why not just say this on the update? The update is just as official as the conference call from the union negotiating committee, right?

Who is they? What authority does the person on the conference call have to give out that information?
The updates say nothing and the conference call gives a specific timeline T/A and vote. Why not just say this on the update? The update is just as official as the conference call from the union negotiating committee, right?
The association updates are written by the iam. I dont think the twu has any or very little input. Fact of life the iam owns the twu and there is nothing they care to do about it.

Latest posts