Aircraft maint issues

Discussion in 'American Airlines' started by conehead777, Feb 15, 2017.

1. swamt

swamt Veteran

Interesting. I have no expertise info for ya. But interested in a better protection for sure

2. swamt

swamt Veteran

Any maint. mechs. have any more info to add. or rumors of left over items? Hate asking this way but we are forced to.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 1AA

1AA Veteran

Don't believe anything coming from the association. After four years of lame updates and deceiving information I give Adam Shiff more credibility. How sad I have to compare the association updates with Adam Shiff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. 2ndGENAMT

2ndGENAMT Veteran

I would just be happy to know who is on the “Association Executive Council”.

5. 1AA

1AA Veteran

Me too.

6. 2ndGENAMT

2ndGENAMT Veteran

We know that there are only two members of the Association so was this information passed orally down to the local presidents so that they had SOMETHING to share? And is it accurate?

7. swamt

swamt Veteran

Are you guys kidding? You have no clue who is on the exec. cmte. nego at the table?? No way??? C'mon Man!

8. AMFAinMIAMI

AMFAinMIAMI Veteran

SWAMT, they have put out a list of those guys at some point but over the yrs the TWU keeps most things secret that way there is NO Accountability. Then when something goes wrong and the membership inquires about it the reply is you should of read it before you agreed to it. In other words they can do that Brother.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. 1AA

1AA Veteran

Anyone heard or know for sure when the full text of the AIP/TA will be available to read? I hope they don't cram us with limited unreasonable time to read it and make a reasonable and responsible decision when voting Yea or nay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. V.O. Reason

V.O. Reason Senior

Suppose to be mailing them out to all in the next few days

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. swamt

swamt Veteran

1AA, Anytime we vote on a new contract we are given a full month after receiving a "full" and "completed" copy. All of our union groups have given a full month. You never know who is on vac, med leave, military leave etc... Anything shorter than a month for you guys to vote, Then I smell a scam in the works.

VO, what happen to electronic delivery? Work email, home email, text, throw a copy up on union and company website that can be downloaded and shared with other members ect... This is 2020 isn't it? Being a bit sarcastic here, I'm sure they are doing all that and maybe even doing a snail mail delivery as a back up >? We had 5 ways to get ours to the members just so there would never be, well I had no means to get to the offer, blah, blah, blah.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AANOTOK

AANOTOK Veteran

I heard "Roadshows" will begin in about two weeks. I can only imagine how the TWU based shows will go over...Hopefully lapdog/sellout Garcia will be at one of them...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. swamt

swamt Veteran

Better get good security. Sounds to me like too much division and this is suppose to be a "J" CBA, more like "D" CBA. I still can't splew how bad it really is as no one has seen full text as of now. Just wait fellas, it's coming. BTW where's timmy???

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. AANOTOK

AANOTOK Veteran

Timmy is over on his Facebook recruiting "yes" votes, I kid you not. That clown is turning back flips because the IAM kept everything, even though he said they were losing all.

• Like Like x 1
  15. swamt

swamt Veteran

Typical of little timmy.