Aircraft maint issues

The TWU will setup kissing booths at every other gate. I believe if it's true they will be making things up on the fly. Many will miss out on voting. They planned it this way. I hope people wake up fast to this corruption. Got to get those cards signed fast.
Im hoping we are a lot closer then is being let on.....

in 30 years we have never voted "in person" from 6:00 am to 8:0 0pm on march 26th. since they took away our union halls where do we all vote in CLT?
Gee freakin wiss! Isn't this during the "Spring Break" time period? How ironic indeed. How much more will you guys take? Holding a vote during a very busy holiday time speaks volumes when it is only for one day. PATHETIC!!!

View attachment 15095

And it took only 6 years.

They must be so proud of themselves.
That new system has go
Well, it wasn't done the week he said it would be done. Here we are towards the end of the second week and still nothing, will we go into the third week and beyond? It just solidifies they are still nego the written language.
Although I am not a fan of a yes vote, you guys may want to get'er done asap before the C-19 and or the Max issues get any worse. I just cannot trust nor recommend this asso. to go back to the table with their lack of experience and lack of professionalism. Any more delays from here on out will be for the co. to start taking some (even more) back out of the offer.
We still don’t know what’s in it. The thing may be so full of poison pills we would be better off with what we have.

Reactions: swamt
Does it really matter? The fix is in. Vote has already been tallied.

The similarities between this and the Democratic Primary is amazing. They are both rigged, and they both claim to be for the working guy when they are obviously only about their own power and influence.

Yes and at Tulsa TWU Local 514 will 4000+ members to vote'
At least you have a local to go to and vote. The line stations with the exception of DFW have yet to figure out how and where we can cast our votes. 19 days from this posting and we have no details on how and where the vote will be conducted.
Totally unacceptable but that's the dysfunctional association at work for its union members.

At least you have a local to go to and vote. The line stations with the exception of DFW have yet to figure out how and where we can cast our votes. 19 days from this posting and we have no details on how and where the vote will be conducted.
Totally unacceptable but that's the dysfunctional association at work for its union members.
Its by design.

Latest posts