Airline Service Recovery

Oasc

Nov 14, 2012
Hi everybody!

I am currently a student at L'Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne, a hospitality school in Switzerland, and am doing a paper on the Impacts of Service Recovery in the Airline Industry. I've put together a survey and would greatly appreciate if you air travel veterans could spend 5 min to fill it out.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/asucbvj
The preview is just so that you can safely know it goes to a google.doc page, and not somewhere with viruses. =]

I don't want to seem like a leech, jumping onto this forum just because I need/want something, but I would so greatly appreciate it if you could lend a hand. In fact, I think this is a pretty interesting topic, which is why I chose it, and really relevant to many of the things you talk about here.

So.... Here, I'm sharing with you all the google.doc spreadsheet. And when I'm done with the paper in two weeks time, I'll post that on google too and be more than glad to share that document with you too!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar5fovM6PUrLdGkyY3RON0RoMzJDeWdKNTFYT1E1OUE#gid=0

If some of you have insight into the Service Recovery Process of Airline Companies, it'd be lovely if you could share them. Most of my research comes from secondary sources because none of the primary sources (ie, the airline companies), really want to reply the questionnaire I sent a month ago (with the exception of United and SAA! they were awesome). So now I'm just trying to match what secondary sources say with some primary source data. Halfway through the paper!

So once again, thank you very much for your time. My deepest gratitude. And I'll keep you all updated!

Cheers!
Pascal

Thanks for the tip Black Bears. Unfortunately, the site is an unregistered domain? What am I supposed to be looking for?

Pascal, cette personne est l'idiot de la ville.... ne pas ecouter, s'il vous plait... Bonne courage courage avec votre survey.

Reactions: 2 people
Pascal, cette personne est l'idiot de la ville.... ne pas ecouter, s'il vous plait... Bonne courage courage avec votre survey.

Awww C'mon Eric.

After ALL these years between you and me, ..(and having Never taken a single French lesson) you've NOW resorted to ...... "NAME CALLING" ???????????

I mean I KNOW you're DISTRAUGHT over the ASSS Kicking the REPUGS took, But (now) THIS ???????

I would have expected this from southwind, but.......................

Reactions: 1 person
Let's be clear, Bears. When I look at graphs like this, it's hard to be distraught:

capture__111123.jpg

29 governors and more than half the House and Senate seats are held by Republicans. Why would anyone be distraught over that?

Back to the topic, your comment to someone obviously not a forum regular was asinine, less than helpful, and downright childish.

Reactions: 3 people
Agreed , Don't mind the personal attacks, in fact I thrive because of them. Tt means I'm hitting a nerve or two, but to lead a first-time poster astray is pretty childish and wouldn't expect anything less form Barry-O !

Reactions: 1 person
Let's be clear, Bears. When I look at graphs like this, it's hard to be distraught:

capture__111123.jpg

29 governors and more than half the House and Senate seats are held by Republicans. Why would anyone be distraught over that?

Back to the topic, your comment to someone obviously not a forum regular was asinine, less than helpful, and downright childish.

NO problem with.... "comment/asinine...less than helpful......downright childish", But YOU KNOW..YOU crossed a line that hadn't been crossed before, between you and I !!

Now I'll sit back and see what your response..."may" be !