Alabama 29, Florida 15

Actually, Football is ok

Watching football is stupid

Better to do than sit and watch, anything

No, outgrew football about 40 years ago

Excepting an occasional H.S. Game the nephews were playing in or something

No need...

All those hours I don't waste watching the telly are spent actually doing something

Ifly2 said:
No need...

All those hours I don't waste watching the telly are spent actually doing something

What, trying to beat up Conservatives in political forums?

0f0a2f489850cd5867a42fb1254729c6.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
You have to admit, up only 12-7 at the half, you were more than a bit nervous!

My daughter goes to the University of Florida. I always could not stand UF football as I am a big University of Miami fan. Her best friend is going to UM. I told her I was going to get a license plate frame that instead of saying: "Proud dad of a UF student" it would read: "My daughters best friend goes to UM."

delldude said:
What, trying to beat up Conservatives in political forums?

0f0a2f489850cd5867a42fb1254729c6.jpg
Ahhh...

That's just on breaks from the chores and in-between the guitars and fun stuff.

I can still work, and pretty hard, but not non-stop these days.

I'm not trying to beat up on anyone. I am mostly responding to the mindless parroting of faux-conservative radio-talk, the bobbleheads' video bumper-stickers, and bloggers' slogans.

Yeah, I'll engage in a bit of mental nipple-twistin' now and then.

That's just for fun

Occasionally, there is even a bit of a real dialogue, and you are one of the few capable of that. Sometimes.

I am really much more conservative than it probably seems, in the classic liberal/libertarian manner. Definitely not in the modern GOP sense, with its unholy alliance with the Religious Right and devotion to distinctly non conservative ideas. Also definitely not of the Party First contingent. They are both given over to crony capitalism and re-election over principle.