Alternative Facts

Here you go then....the last word is yours. My responding over and over is done here...not on twitter. Second, I am not the president of the United States tweeting over trivial things at 3 in the morning. And I think the twitter behaviour is not normal for a 70 year old man.

The last two presidents were asleep at 3 am preparing for they're recreational activities the next day. Trump being up early and getting his message out is no big deal to me. I understand why he does it with the media in the attack mode it is in. What I don't get is the need of his supporters or haters consistently posting over and over when nothing new has happened or been proposed. It makes me wonder how shallow a life these people lead.

If responding over and over is a mental illness then creedmoor is calling and has a bed ready for ya. Maybe you'll get lucky and have a bed next to Lt. Hurwitz. Here or on twitter makes no difference...both are online activities and both are considered "talking" forums.

And you're not mentally ill???

Bro you've been on an embarrassing, self humiliating, non stop rant since the election.

Acting like trigglypuff herself.

Trigglypuff FTW. All we need now is Carl the Cuck, Aids Shrillex, and the rest of the regressive progressives to join the party.
e8a.jpg

Here you go then....the last word is yours. My responding over and over is done here...not on twitter. Second, I am not the president of the United States tweeting over trivial things at 3 in the morning. And I think the twitter behaviour is not normal for a 70 year old man.

So how did that trivial tweet go about Obama wiretapping Trump go down?

Source for what...that the dear leader is unstable? His actions are the best source of that. What is your source that he has apparently hit paydirt with his twitting?

His rants are no more or less unstable than posts I've seen of yours.

Source for paydirt with his tweets? I think Susan Rice and a few other high ranking cabinet members are going to help out there.

Once again, Trump was right. Now if we could only get a national vote recount.

His rants are no more or less unstable than posts I've seen of yours.

Source for paydirt with his tweets? I think Susan Rice and a few other high ranking cabinet members are going to help out there.

Once again, Trump was right. Now if we could only get a national vote recount.

Stilll waiting for your source. BTW....my posts may be unstable, but I am just a lowly citizen..I don't have te power to start WW III with my cell phone. He does.

Stilll waiting for your source. BTW....my posts may be unstable, but I am just a lowly citizen..I don't have te power to start WW III with my cell phone. He does.

Thought you were an IT guy. If you knew how to use your cell phone you could.

My source? Same one Trump used.

Mark_Levin.jpg

You and Dog should broaden your horizons and do some quality TR.