Amazon Union Vote Fails by 2:1 Margin

[QUOTE="NewHampshire Black Bears, post: 1365189, member: 359"
I'm SURPRISED at you dell.
You must've flunked HISTORY.
Did you Forget what happened to KING GEORGES F TEA ???

Sheesh !!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's sold online now.

Know-It-All.
W-T-F would you know, Anything, about Massachusetts ???????????

Stay in TEX-ASS, and keep pontificating about what YOU know, that YOU DON'T KNOW !!

Had you ever worked in 'Beantown for AA, they would have chewed you up, and CHIT' YOU OUT !!!!

In 11 years @ AA/BOS, I lost count of how many Stupervisers and GM's we had, sent from DFW/HDQ, to ' straighten BOSTON Out'. I got ther in 86', and the F'n place is STILL run by the INMATES !!
Something to br proud of.

Wasn't it Boston where terrorists boarded planes that attacked America?

Looks like the inmates were asleep at the wheel on 911.

For AA dell, Actually it was PWM.
American Airlines Flight 11 was a domestic passenger flight that was hijacked by five al-Qaeda terrorists on September 11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks. Mohamed Atta deliberately crashed the plane into the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing all 92 people aboard and ensuring the deaths of 1,402 people at and above the aircraft's impact zone. The aircraft involved, a Boeing 767-223ER, registration N334AA,[1] was flying American Airlines' daily scheduled morning transcontinental service from Logan International Airport in Boston to Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles.

Atta and another hijacker started in PWM, and connected to BOS on a US Air flight.

Kev'.

Save your valuable time, arguing over a ' trying to split a HAIR' issue.

Most of the world knows ATTA and another( I think), kicked-off that God awful day in Portland Maine on US Air express !

PS.
I saw that a WHITE LUNATIC, with an assault weapon(WHICH SOULD NEVER OF BEEN IN HIS HANDS, wiped out people @ Fed Ex in INDIANA !

(Naw, but the US DOESN'T need GUN CONTROL) !!

Kev'.

Save your valuable time, arguing over a ' trying to split a HAIR' issue.

Most of the world knows ATTA and another( I think), kicked-off that God awful day in Portland Maine on US Air express !

PS.
I saw that a WHITE LUNATIC, with an assault weapon(WHICH SOULD NEVER OF BEEN IN HIS HANDS, wiped out people @ Fed Ex in INDIANA !

(Naw, but the US DOESN'T need GUN CONTROL) !!
You were the one who split the hair, Bear.
Attack still originated in BOS by 5 tangos.

Kid passed those universal background checks that all the liberals seem to think solve everything.

Maybe one day people will figure out that gun control won't stop criminals or those hell bent on doing evil.

Kid passed those universal background checks that all the liberals seem to think solve everything.

Maybe one day people will figure out that gun control won't stop criminals or those hell bent on doing evil.
Why do gun nuts say that it's not the gun, it's the person, but when legislation is introduced (in Kansas) to confiscate guns of people deemed to be a threat to themselves or others (the people) they then play "they want to take your guns' card? Does that mean that all gun owners are a threat to themselves or others?

Notice in the EU, Britain and elsewhere, gun control is so effective, knife slashings are the Crime de Jour these days.

Must have been the guns after all.

Liberals don't think. They feel...

iu