America West Foolishly Bets The Farm

Easy paper to read for all that are working on thier GED's. I mean realy. This paper carries no weight.

Mr. Grossman is absolutely correct. Liquidation of the old Rusty pompous liabilities and "Cherry Pick" the rest. The sooner the better. Hats off to a honest writer. Worked very well for American and the bankrupt TWA , round two with HP and bankrupt "Chairmans Preferred".

You can bet soon as things start heading south, that's what will happen . . . . before they start burning through most of the investment money.

Smells too much like TWA.

Another airline analyst just way too full of himself.

How many of them have made the same prediction in the last few years, even to the point of scheduling the date of the funeral? Only to find that the only ones to show at the memorial service are airline analysts who sit wondering why there's no corpse.

Atlantic said:
Easy paper to read for all that are working on thier GED's. I mean realy. This paper carries no weight.
[post="272955"][/post]​

We must remember that this is the same rag that named Frank Lorenzo "Man of the Year" for their MONEY section back in the 1980's. I haven't bought a copy of that paper since.

Latest posts