American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show a case where mediators were directly involved with any negotiations at an early stage if both parties didnt want mediation.

I actually agree 100% with NYer’s last comment. Both the Company and the Association already requested the services of the NMB early on in the process if needed.

More than likely if it does reach Section 6 her services would be expanded where she would actually begin to join talks and make suggestions to the sides that are most having difficulties.

http://www.nmb.gov/about-nmb/officials-staff/principal-officials/lind-puchala/

Stop your personal attacks. This is a warning. You trying to shut down another thread? I barely even talk to you here yet you interject into my conversations to bully or take personal shots.

Plenty of proof that all your comments consistently mention Weez, Weez, Weez, Weez. Weez and Alex. Weez and Sito. Weez and LeHive. Weez and NYer.

Your continued harassment of me will be reported. Now get yer ass back on topic.

Don't think it will take that long to get to Mediation. Remember the invitation to the NMB to sit in the current negotiations? I thought that was a precursor to Section 6, if it reached that point (almost there). That may help to get to Mediation a little quicker.
True. When Sito came on I think him and management agreed to expeditious talks and welcomed mediation. The company, I'm sure, has no problem with mediation. In fact, I'm guessing the company believes it will get to a TA soon.

True. When Sito came on I think him and management agreed to expeditious talks and welcomed mediation. The company, I'm sure, has no problem with mediation. In fact, I'm guessing the company believes it will get to a TA soon.

Sybil Nelson at 9:06 PM

“It wont hit mediation for 3-5 years unless the company agrees to expedited negotiations.
Otherwise, mediation simply isnt in the immediate cards since the company isnt even obligated to negotiate yet.”

Sybil Nelson at 9:06 PM

“It wont hit mediation for 3-5 years unless the company agrees to expedited negotiations.
Otherwise, mediation simply isnt in the immediate cards since the company isnt even obligated to negotiate yet.”
Section 6 is a different process than the current negotiations. Mediation would have to be invoked.
It's not going to be a continuation of the current process unless both parties submit to it. Most likely, things will start anew with new surveys etc.

Yes I can mention your name and I hope you do stay focused and continue to support your established position that we agree on, ie., it's worthy to pursue lus health care to laa.

I have no position with you at all. You keep mentioning my Forums handle nickname Weez and harassing me and when it crosses the line to name calling, knowingly false information or slander I’m going to hit the report button.

Eventually either you will be removed from Forums or I will and I’ll be fine either way.

Section 6 is a different process than the current negotiations. Mediation would have to be invoked.
It's not going to be a continuation of the current process unless both parties submit to it. Most likely, things will start anew with new surveys etc.

Nothing will start anew. It will continue from exactly where it last left off.

The comment you just made is completely nonsensical.

I have no position with you at all. You keep mentioning my Forums handle nickname Weez and harassing me and when it crosses the line to name calling, knowingly false information or slander I’m going to hit the report button.

Eventually either you will be removed from Forums or I will and I’ll be fine either way.
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.
But stop intersecting yourself into other conversations.
Plus you are the one that mentions me in almost all of your comments. Stop it!

Nothing will start anew. It will continue from exactly where it last left off.

The comment you just made is completely nonsensical.
It most certainly will unless both parties agree to consider previous negotiations. Legally, there hasnt been any section 6 openers. At united, things started all over with new surveys and new proposals. Once in section 6 I dont believe anything will go fast. The next 90 days will determine.
It's not the company refusing to get back to the table. The Association pretty much dialed out of talks and has messaged to the company that it will not go back unless the offers stop being concessionary.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.
But stop intersecting yourself into other conversations.
Plus you are the one that mentions me in almost all of your comments. Stop it!

This is a copy of your first engagement of me this evening interjecting yourself into a conversation I was having with Bob, NOT YOU.

And what I’m saying because you’re too stupid to figure it out is leave me the F alone and stop mentioning Weez and ? in all you’re Fing posts.

9FE1432A-53D8-4206-8597-4CB89CE7ECA6.png

It most certainly will unless both parties agree to consider previous negotiations. Legally, there hasnt been any section 6 openers. At united, things started all over with new surveys and new proposals. Once in section 6 I dont believe anything will go fast. The next 90 days will determine.
It's not the company refusing to get back to the table. The Association pretty much dialed out of talks and has messaged to the company that it will not go back unless the offers stop being concessionary.

Whatever you say Sybil. Now please go back to your censored and restricted Facebook group page where you belong.

66A4A9CA-34E8-4966-9553-5256C222D9C1.png

Alright Bob fair is fair and none of these votes are ever unanimous anyway, so let’s hear you out.

What particularly about it is giving you a woody in the Morning?

You’re an admitted and established FTW, IGM guy anyway so we might as well get your bead on things.
WOW!

Hey you. Alex Garcia is the TWU Executive officer Negotiating directly with the top level Negotiators for American Airlines.

And The Weez is a guy who wastes time answering fruit loops on Airline Forums who many times forget to take their Psychiatrist prescribed Medication for both OCD and Schizophrenia.
WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.