American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, a certain "someone" encouraged others to go to HR on me to get me fired for suggesting 5 stations could b gone. And some pollyanna named angelo from lga guaranteed parker cant close stations and blasted me with name calling. lol

All I know is that Prez has stated that parker wants to reduce headcount by thousands, and me thinks he may reduce things the hard way if the goin gets tough.

The surprising piece for me is how the same folks that rile on the airline and the Executives and call them liars also point towards those same Executives as proof something won't happen.

btw, a certain "someone" encouraged others to go to HR on me to get me fired for suggesting 5 stations could b gone. And some pollyanna named angelo from lga guaranteed parker cant close stations and blasted me with name calling. lol

All I know is that Prez has stated that parker wants to reduce headcount by thousands, and me thinks he may reduce things the hard way if the goin gets tough.
It is no secret that Parker needs to shed some MX, but when did he say anything about fleet. Or are you referring to those handful of stations on the LUS that still have scope 5

It is no secret that Parker needs to shed some MX, but when did he say anything about fleet. Or are you referring to those handful of stations on the LUS that still have scope 5

Pretty quick to sacrifice maintenance jobs there Bob. This time its maintenance and facilities. Next time it could be FSC.

Pretty quick to sacrifice maintenance jobs there Bob. This time its maintenance and facilities. Next time it could be FSC.

We lost Cabin Service in the Bankruptcy and the Company wants Catering, Deicing, Lavs and Water truck. Not to mention a shift of about 1000 more PT workers.

Maybe Bobs comments are his coping mechanism for the fact that with his seniority it’s his head that could wind up on the chopping block?

bob why should the MX and FSC sacrifice any more given that in this era the air carrier is a multi billion a year profitable airline enough is enough Neither MX nor FSC should sacrifice anything DP himself ought to eat his own words and give the industry leading contracts he promised and has so far FAILED to deliver If there is a need to cut they can start slicing off the number of mgmt. jobs way to many there

The surprising piece for me is how the same folks that rile on the airline and the Executives and call them liars also point towards those same Executives as proof something won't happen.
The reality is that he wants a lower headcount in fleet. I dont mind the Miami expert, his handlers, and Angelo guaranteeing their buddy parker wont reduce those 5 stations but each of them have blasted Parker for being evil.
I guess it depends who the expert talks to and thats why he flips like pancakes.

bob why should the MX and FSC sacrifice any more given that in this era the air carrier is a multi billion a year profitable airline enough is enough Neither MX nor FSC should sacrifice anything DP himself ought to eat his own words and give the industry leading contracts he promised and has so far FAILED to deliver If there is a need to cut they can start slicing off the number of mgmt. jobs way to many there
I agree. But watch the rising fuel costs counter the argument of record profits.
They need to negotiate a contract sooner rather than later.

The reality is that he wants a lower headcount in fleet. I dont mind the Miami expert, his handlers, and Angelo guaranteeing their buddy parker wont reduce those 5 stations but each of them have blasted Parker for being evil.
I guess it depends who the expert talks to and thats why he flips like pancakes.

I thought “Handlers” was NYer’s word. C’mon man you’re more original than that. And I love Angelo if he did something to get under your skin? Did Ange do something to get under your skin Tim?

So Tim new word coming down that Sito has now insisted that there will be no deal switching you guys from the IAMPF. He’s adamant MORE money must be transferred into the fund. And Alex has taken an absolutely submissive role on the issue and stated yes Sito I’m 100% on your side to support your IAMNPF remaining in the hands of those who truly deserve it.

So when do you expect the next cuts to happen?

I agree. But watch the rising fuel costs counter the argument of record profits.
They need to negotiate a contract sooner rather than later.

Who needs to Metal? Do you want that offer the Company supposedly said they’re offering?

We lost Cabin Service in the Bankruptcy and the Company wants Catering, Deicing, Lavs and Water truck. Not to mention a shift of about 1000 more PT workers.

Maybe Bobs comments are his coping mechanism for the fact that with his seniority it’s his head that could wind up on the chopping block?

As I see it right now weez, I really don’t have a worry in the world, but I sure you were well trained in that saying, kind of like what happened too you years ago. Keep the tradition alive weez.

As I see it right now weez, I really don’t have a worry in the world, but I sure you were well trained in that saying, kind of like what happened too you years ago. Keep the tradition alive weez.

Can you rewrite this Bob? It seemed rather convoluted. Truth is Bob from what I’ve been told DFW has way too many FSC staffed and desperately needs to siphon some of you out.

I think LGA, JFK and ORD could really use some bulking up.

Bob in 2001 BAM they laid off over 600 FT in one fell swoop in DFW.

In case you didn’t hear, he did deliver it, and it is a good deal, the only thing he didn’t say was that not all of us would be enjoying it. You can’t keep saying that tired old “but the company is making billions” speech any longer, because in this present reality the company wants to make even more money. You can’t also keep denying that all of us knew full well that after the merger and contract is done, there will be a culling.

In case you didn’t hear, he did deliver it, and it is a good deal, the only thing he didn’t say was that not all of us would be enjoying it. You can’t keep saying that tired old “but the company is making billions” speech any longer, because in this present reality the company wants to make even more money. You can’t also keep denying that all of us knew full well that after the merger and contract is done, there will be a culling.

So where are they going to cull you to Bob?

Lol good deal?? Lmao must be good like how that 401k match supposedly work.You were wrong about that Bob and you’re wrong about it being a good deal lol it’s a chit deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts