American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if you want to again waste bandwidth here it wasn’t me who made the profile that you claim wasn’t Ken. And that poster was pro Union and you did say that Ken was a strong Union man did you not? So doesn’t that sound like Ken then to you?

And since Ken has a Public Facebook profile which is unlocked and viewable both his name and likeness are a part of the Public domain which he himself made available.

And nothing personal to Rat but Rat works in CLT and has never personally met Ken where I personally have and worked in the same city as him for 12 years. And by your behavior when it’s brought up yes I do still think you’re Ken and if you’re not, so what.

First of I have no idea who Ken is but I’m very sure who he’s not and my wager offer still stands nothing less than a hundred please I don’t want to waste time.
Let me see if I understand something correctly, so it’s ok to take someone’s photo off fb and use it to create a profile representative of that person by some random person who choose to do so? I can tell you if someone did that to me and I meet that person either one of two things would happen. Either they would get their ass whipped or I would and I can assure you I don’t fight fair I fight to win.
Identity thief at any level is bs not to mention illegal

None of my business. I would prefer we stay on topic but I know that’s impossible with all the Trolls. (And you)
Dont say its not your business when you are aligned with him.Hes going to take you down with him.If you think what he did and you going along with it is right you got a serious problem

First of I have no idea who Ken is but I’m very sure who he’s not and my wager offer still stands nothing less than a hundred please I don’t want to waste time.
Let me see if I understand something correctly, so it’s ok to take someone’s photo off fb and use it to create a profile representative of that person by some random person who choose to do so? I can tell you if someone did that to me and I meet that person either one of two things would happen. Either they would get their ass whipped or I would and I can assure you I don’t fight fair I fight to win.
Desperate people do desperate things i guess

Reactions: AANOTOK
So get involved with your Union and start trying to get people elected who you don’t feel embarrass you.

Otherwise no matter how YOU think he go there the man is 100 times more successful in his professional life than you are.

Deny it if you want.
Do you hear yourself?? My god wbats with the bromance holy crap

Well the guy you think is stealing people’s identities I believe lives right there in CLT? I can probably put you in contact with him if you’d like?

Otherwise we’re not related.

Now I live in Sunnyside Florida actually but if you’re a cool guy you can always come on in and we can have a few Beers down at FLL Beach.

Oh and I don’t really care if he’s Ken or not. The Dude is a POS who does nothing but complain and attack me anyway. So I could care less if he gets run over by a Huff to tell you the truth.

But Rat just because I’m FRIENDS with 700 it’s automatically guilt by “ASS”ociation?

Nah I ain’t takin the heat and coppin to the crime there Kojak.

This might be the first time in awhile you and I have been 100% in agreement.

Dont say its not your business when you are aligned with him.Hes going to take you down with him.If you think what he did and you going along with it is right you got a serious problem

He posted that he thought it was “hilarious.”

Again the guy who’s lived in his Mommy’s house all his life, worked in the same chithole for 41 years and has an ugly Hooker for a lotion receptacle is telling ME that I got a serious problem?????

Holy strained spinach Batman.

So get involved with your Union and start trying to get people elected who you don’t feel embarrass you.

Otherwise no matter how YOU think he go there the man is 100 times more successful in his professional life than you are.

Deny it if you want.
Weez thank you,youve proved my point a man with a high school education and the speaking skill of someone who clearly was better in shop.than academics is making 250k.That shows how corrupt and screwed up unions are

Weez thank you,youve proved my point a man with a high school education and the speaking skill of someone who clearly was better in shop.than academics is making 250k.That shows how corrupt and screwed up unions are

Is my Brother who dropped out of High School and still doesn’t even have a GED but started his own business working very hard corrupt in your mind too Al?

Do you know that some of your most famous Actors and Actors making millions also didn’t finish High School.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone have marvelous speaking skills.

You don’t go after them do you.

Before 700’s latest plea for attention, there was a graphic posted with “no outsourcing” running across it. Can anyone point me to the original? I’d like to read it.

Again the guy who’s lived in his Mommy’s house all his life, worked in the same chithole for 41 years and has an ugly Hooker for a lotion receptacle is telling ME that I got a serious problem?????

Holy strained spinach Batman.

Yes you have a problem no friends for one no desire for a woman for another and a terrible temper and of course a hypocrite. You want in the union so bad you ran for office couldnt get in that way for reasons mentioned now your only hope is kissing azz.You were so desperate you were going to make fun of someones health the other day You were going to bring in what you thought were my nieces cause you werent getting your way.What is the matter with you.Get help

Yes you have a problem no friends for one no desire for a woman for another and a terrible temper and of course a hypocrite. You want in the union so bad you ran for office couldnt get in that way for reasons mentioned now your only hope is kissing azz.You were so desperate you were going to make fun of someones health the other day You were going to bring in what you thought were my nieces cause you werent getting your way.What is the matter with you.Get help

Actually what I notice is “”””ALL”””” of the Rock Throwers have North of 30 years in the Company and are nearing 60 if they aren’t already there.

That group is of course fine with selling out the future when they aren’t going to be around to have to take ownership of that choice.

They’re trying to push (Bad place for it actually) to pressure the Leaderships of both Unions to take what the Company is offering so they can build up to cash out.

It’s annoying I will say, but nothing more than that.

there's not enough guys over 60 to pass a contract on their own. instead of vote on a contract lets first decide who we want to represent us. clearly we're going nowhere fast with what was jammed down our throats

there's not enough guys over 60 to pass a contract on their own. instead of vote on a contract lets first decide who we want to represent us. clearly we're going nowhere fast with what was jammed down our throats
If there was no ASS and TWU would have got in im sure we'd have a contract by now.Would it be good for US people probably not but weve had worse things thrown at us and adapted and landed on our feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts