American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's not enough guys over 60 to pass a contract on their own. instead of vote on a contract lets first decide who we want to represent us. clearly we're going nowhere fast with what was jammed down our throats

The Company knows very well how to target what they would need to get passed a deal even with trap door language. Buyouts for the old, Bonus’s for the young, and a few sweeteners in the Middle to get some yes votes peppered in.

Both the TWU and the IAM are representing us and that isn’t going to change any time soon (Or in my lifetime)

Shooting the messenger doesn’t change the message.

If there was no ASS and TWU would have got in im sure we'd have a contract by now.Would it be good for US people probably not but weve had worse things thrown at us and adapted and landed on our feet

It wouldn’t have been as easy as you think. If you read the TWU Constitution (Of course you wouldn’t) you would understand why.

Former IAM Members still would have had voices to argue for their wants and needs.

But you also likely wouldn’t have gained your own standalone Contract as the TWU after establishing new Locals and Elections would have went straight into JCBA talks.

Well the guy you think is stealing people’s identities I believe lives right there in CLT? I can probably put you in contact with him if you’d like?

Otherwise we’re not related.

Now I live in Sunnyside Florida actually but if you’re a cool guy you can always come on in and we can have a few Beers down at FLL Beach.

Oh and I don’t really care if he’s Ken or not. The Dude is a POS who does nothing but complain and attack me anyway. So I could care less if he gets run over by a Huff to tell you the truth.

But Rat just because I’m FRIENDS with 700 it’s automatically guilt by “ASS”ociation?

Nah I ain’t takin the heat and coppin to the crime there Kojak.
Bro, again speaks volumes when you wish harm on someone...over the last few days you have definitely shown your true self.
But what I was gonna say though is it's not "guilt by ASSociation, bro it's guilt by participation. You played his shameful game and you applauded it...that's guilt.

Bro, again speaks volumes when you wish harm on someone...over the last few days you have definitely shown your true self.
But what I was gonna say though is it's not "guilt by ASSociation, bro it's guilt by participation. You played his shameful game and you applauded it...that's guilt.
Yup you go along with a murder and you are there you're just as guilty.Weez you wrote Sunnyside we know better and dont really care but i could enter youre actual location in "Rubmaps" and find you a massge parlor

Saying that I wouldn’t care if you got run over by a Huff is much different than wishing you would get run over by one.

And honestly if I don’t know you why would I care if you got squashed? Do you care when you step on a cockroach?

Seriously?

Yup you go along with a murder and you are there you're just as guilty.Weez you wrote Sunnyside we know better and dont really care but i could enter youre actual location in "Rubmaps" and find you a massge parlor

Sorry, Sunrise not Sunnyside. I also used to live in Sunny Isles Beach but that place was crazy expensive.

Don’t need a Massage parlor but thanks anyway.

Worry about your Wed/Thu day off rotation instead of this trivial back and forth bickering....501 is going to make you wish you and your boyfriend Timmy never pushed for this vote. You can complain about the IAM all you want after the JCBA...they will be a distant memory in your shiny new airport.

Saying that I wouldn’t care if you got run over by a Huff is much different than wishing you would get run over by one.

And honestly if I don’t know you why would I care if you got squashed? Do you care when you step on a cockroach?

Seriously?
o_O:confused: ...umm ok!

Worry about your Wed/Thu day off rotation instead of this trivial back and forth bickering....501 is going to make you wish you and your boyfriend Timmy never pushed for this vote. You can complain about the IAM all you want after the JCBA...they will be a distant memory in your shiny new airport.
Sweet cheeks where you been? I missed you and i wouldnt know the difference between your local and a pair of jeans.Besides we are starting to close the gap with this current hiring spree With the ass in charge it willbe years and years and years....

Over on FB, a guy is saying that BWI is "transitioning it's ops to Envoy." Can any of you confirm/deny that?
Not that Im aware of Kev. As far as I know its still mainline city with IAM contract which clearly states cant be outsource unless they go to 7 flights a week for 1 year. Right now they have mainline jets to CLT MIA PHX DFW n 1 to ORD.

Sweet cheeks if youre going to be in town for fleet week give me a call we can get together and have a wine cooler

there's not enough guys over 60 to pass a contract on their own. instead of vote on a contract lets first decide who we want to represent us. clearly we're going nowhere fast with what was jammed down our throats
They claim to be unified in the Association but as scorpion said earlier there are no new ideas being brought up it seems. Just strange stuff and insults towards company execs which do nothing for the cause. We are going nowhere and you have to wonder why the talks are so non productive.

Not that Im aware of Kev. As far as I know its still mainline city with IAM contract which clearly states cant be outsource unless they go to 7 flights a week for 1 year. Right now they have mainline jets to CLT MIA PHX DFW n 1 to ORD.

Ok, cool. That’s what I thought, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts