American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
They claim to be unified in the Association but as scorpion said earlier there are no new ideas being brought up it seems. Just strange stuff and insults towards company execs which do nothing for the cause. We are going nowhere and you have to wonder why the talks are so non productive.
Listen to this man

They claim to be unified in the Association but as scorpion said earlier there are no new ideas being brought up it seems. Just strange stuff and insults towards company execs which do nothing for the cause. We are going nowhere and you have to wonder why the talks are so non productive.

April 17th Tulsa Rally for Educating on Aircraft Safety & Outsourcing

The Transport Workers Union Local 514 and area Labor supporters will be rallying, Please make time to participate in this event.

Transport Workers Union & International Association of Machinists Rallying together for Aircraft Safety and Educating on Outsourcing

April 17th, 2019
6AM-9AM & 11AM-1PM & 3PM-5PM
Tulsa International Airport & Additional Sites

We will be across from the Wheel & Brake Center at the old Ford lot, we will be on the southeast corner of Sheridan & Apache by the APU Shop. We will be on the side walk outside of the front gate at the American Airlines Maintenance Base and we will be at the Arrivals area by the statues at the Tulsa Airport.

We will meet at 5:30AM at the Union Hall the morning of the 17th of April. We will load up the Coach bus with some signs and members to go to Airport and we can also use the coach at this time to drive some to the other rally points as the van driver gets some members to the APU, Wheel&Brake and AA Maintenance.

Parking for attendees, other than those who have employee parking at the airport, will be available at the TWU514 Union Hall, 11945 East Pine Street in Tulsa. Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Union Hall and Rally Sites.

After each event, all participants are invited to join us at the Union Hall for a Unity Luncheon provided by the Transport Workers Union Local 514.

We need to go over briefly but most importantly, safety first out picketing. Will go over a few rules and also will discuss the Officers (marshals) and what that means at the spots we will be located……..thanks!

In Solidarity,

Linda Dill
Interim Chairman of MLS

What Management is doing in Negotiations is simply planned to wear you down through stalling. It’s designed to get you frustrated.

It's working!!

And not being unified doesn't help much either.

Pretty abysmal performance huh. 28.6% On time departures in DFW. Wow.

5C195EFB-CC53-4F96-9DF5-30A7CFD8C2FB.jpeg

Kev. Ive heard customer service agents are working alongside with 2 different 3rd party folks so if thats outsource rumor then that would be as best as i can tell. But as far as ramp theyre under IAM 141 contract

Well the guy you think is stealing people’s identities I believe lives right there in CLT? I can probably put you in contact with him if you’d like?

Otherwise we’re not related.

Now I live in Sunnyside Florida actually but if you’re a cool guy you can always come on in and we can have a few Beers down at FLL Beach.

Oh and I don’t really care if he’s Ken or not. The Dude is a POS who does nothing but complain and attack me anyway. So I could care less if he gets run over by a Huff to tell you the truth.

But Rat just because I’m FRIENDS with 700 it’s automatically guilt by “ASS”ociation?

Nah I ain’t takin the heat and coppin to the crime there Kojak.

Can you show me anywhere that I even remotely suggested who did the identity hijack was?
All I did was state that AANOTOK is not whoever Ken is.
You did however seem to suggest that it was cool to jack someone’s photo off fb and create a profile with it representing oneself as that person.
That’s not cool in my world I don’t care who does it
That’s it for me I’m done with it, that is of course unless you have a spare hundy you want to lose...lol

Lol the way we are treated here,I could care less about those numbers

Funny thing is I don’t think those numbers suck because people are doing anything on purpose. I think the way the Company has been stalling out Negotiations people just aren’t giving a chit to give the operation a polished sheen.

They were having a Rah Rah session upstairs in the Terminal trying to lure people in to support the team spirit mentality. Balloons and free plastic junk.

No one was biting.

What I dont understand is why all the other stations including Mia aren't in the crapper to. And before someone pipes up storms and hail, weather events dont count towards dot numbers.

April 17th Tulsa Rally for Educating on Aircraft Safety & Outsourcing

The Transport Workers Union Local 514 and area Labor supporters will be rallying, Please make time to participate in this event.

Transport Workers Union & International Association of Machinists Rallying together for Aircraft Safety and Educating on Outsourcing

April 17th, 2019
6AM-9AM & 11AM-1PM & 3PM-5PM
Tulsa International Airport & Additional Sites

We will be across from the Wheel & Brake Center at the old Ford lot, we will be on the southeast corner of Sheridan & Apache by the APU Shop. We will be on the side walk outside of the front gate at the American Airlines Maintenance Base and we will be at the Arrivals area by the statues at the Tulsa Airport.

We will meet at 5:30AM at the Union Hall the morning of the 17th of April. We will load up the Coach bus with some signs and members to go to Airport and we can also use the coach at this time to drive some to the other rally points as the van driver gets some members to the APU, Wheel&Brake and AA Maintenance.

Parking for attendees, other than those who have employee parking at the airport, will be available at the TWU514 Union Hall, 11945 East Pine Street in Tulsa. Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Union Hall and Rally Sites.

After each event, all participants are invited to join us at the Union Hall for a Unity Luncheon provided by the Transport Workers Union Local 514.

We need to go over briefly but most importantly, safety first out picketing. Will go over a few rules and also will discuss the Officers (marshals) and what that means at the spots we will be located……..thanks!

In Solidarity,

Linda Dill
Interim Chairman of MLS
Now you like Tulsa? You’ve told me you can’t stand us which is it sweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.