American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who have no enthusiasm shouldn’t dream they have a voice or ever feel they should be heard.

You muzzle your own voices.

And before you go there. The abysmal turnout in TUL the other day was one thing but here’s part 2.

I heard the AMP organizers have declared the drive officially dead and are looking to return what was collected in that Go Fund Me collection.

So as a group you really aren’t standing up for yourselves for anything at all whatsoever. Nothing at all.
Actually we were muzzled when we didn’t get to vote on the Ass,,, we have no voice,, now we’re just along for the ride slick.

The abysmal turnout the other day should be a wake up call to the negotiators that job reductions thru attrition is not a problem in Tulsa. Might be a problem for the corporate unions though.
This has been going on in Tulsa for 18 years now and the headcount is down by almost half,, so nothing new there.

If there was a rally to show support for the Ass the turnout would be zero.

Actually we were muzzled when we didn’t get to vote on the Ass,,, we have no voice,, now we’re just along for the ride slick.

The abysmal turnout the other day should be a wake up call to the negotiators that job reductions thru attrition is not a problem in Tulsa. Might be a problem for the corporate unions though.
This has been going on in Tulsa for 18 years now and the headcount is down by almost half,, so nothing new there.

this union's main problem is that it is weak because its leaders are not only morons but they are up managements arse.
Management dictates everything.

Why is the TWU afraid of NYer? He lost the election yet it seems like the TWU is holding a grudge or has sour grapes....
Wierd

That’s not the TWU. That’s TWU Local 568. The “Official” Officers of the Local and their Legal advisors.

Sidney Jimenez is trying to create confusion for the Membership and it’s not going to be tolerated.

Game time is over.

Those who have no enthusiasm shouldn’t dream they have a voice or ever feel they should be heard.

You muzzle your own voices.

And before you go there. The abysmal turnout in TUL the other day was one thing but here’s part 2.

I heard the AMP organizers have declared the drive officially dead and are looking to return what was collected in that Go Fund Me collection.

So as a group you really aren’t standing up for yourselves for anything at all whatsoever. Nothing at all.
ENTHUSIASM????... AYFKM! I would not embarrASS my self for one second chanting & waving flags (of a union that sold my voice to the ASS) with those mind-numb robots.

No my friend, the TWU is dead to me. That charade was nothing more then a funeral march

I hope someone can solve this mess for the sake of the thousands of members, I did what I thought was best &
signed an AMP card,I also helped out in 2 AMFA drives.
None of the cards I signed or cash I gave for the AMP drive or for the AMFA billboard was done because I thought either union was better for us then the TWU. I wanted the TWU to at least try to become a union that we all want,
by knowing they could be replaced!!!

The ASS formation is a clear sign that the TWU just doubled down (litterly) & created an even taller perch to protect itself from the membership. And do not take that the wrong way, it was a threat of getting voted out. Archie is a lover not a fighter .

Most of us in Tulsa are 50 or more & a lot are 60, what dld they expect? Youthful enthusiasm? Frankly most of us in Tulsa consider the ASS as a bigger enemy then the company & the TWU International as the ASS’s boot lickers

Reactions: thisjobsux
ENTHUSIASM????... AYFKM! I would not embarrASS my self for one second chanting & waving flags (of a union that sold my voice to the ASS) with those mind-numb robots.

No my friend, the TWU is dead to me. That charade was nothing more then a funeral march

I hope someone can solve this mess for the sake of the thousands of members, I did what I thought was best &
None of the cards I signed or cash I gave for the AMP drive or for the AMFA billboard was done because I thought either union was better for us then the TWU. I wanted the TWU to at least try to become a union that we all want,

The ASS formation is a clear sign that the TWU just doubled down (litterly) & created an even taller perch to protect itself from the membership. And do not take that the wrong way, it was a threat of getting voted out. Archie is a lover not a fighter .

Most of us in Tulsa are 50 or more & a lot are 60, what dld they expect? Youthful enthusiasm? Frankly most of us in Tulsa consider the ASS as a bigger enemy then the company & the TWU International as the ASS’s boot lickers

That’s fine. I have a completely different impression of what the people in TUL are really all about and I’ve pretty much thought this way for a long period of time. That performance just proved to me that I was 100% correct in my thoughts.

As a whole and I don’t mean to insult you personally but your Group are nothing more than sellouts. Completely ready to sell out your entire Class and Craft for whatever you can get as the highest bid.

Do me a favor and don’t talk to me about any more of these Rah Rah sessions you have where you show off how expert you are at your skills because I don’t need to see you guys pat yourselves on the back any more.

Maybe the TWU should give up on trying to keep Overhaul here in the US. At least your guys in TUL showed me you’re really not worth the fight.

Sorry to say that Dale.

That’s fine. I have a completely different impression of what the people in TUL are really all about and I’ve pretty much thought this way for a long period of time. That performance just proved to me that I was 100% correct in my thoughts.

As a whole and I don’t mean to insult you personally but your Group are nothing more than sellouts. Completely ready to sell out your entire Class and Craft for whatever you can get as the highest bid.

Do me a favor and don’t talk to me about any more of these Rah Rah sessions you have where you show off how expert you are at your skills because I don’t need to see you guys pat yourselves on the back any more.

Maybe the TWU should give up on trying to keep Overhaul here in the US. At least your guys in TUL showed me you’re really not worth the fight.

Sorry to say that Dale.
We have been screaming at the TWU International for years that Tulsa’s real battle is overseas maintenance! you dumbass!

The TWU NEVER LISTENED!!!

We requested our union officials to spend the millions we had in 514’s coffers to use it to educate the flying public that the aircraft some of our competitors were flying were being serviced overseas. That was in the NINTIES, actually I suggested the money section of the USAToday (long time ago, eh).

You know what we got? A shiny new 514 corporate office that I have never seen the inside of & a swanky remodel of the hall.

So Jonny come lately screw you! I have always treated you with respect on this page when everyone else slammed you. But you hit a nerve on this issue , where were you and the TWU International in 1995 when we had a chance to actually fight this issue! And quit with the Dale reference, I respect him . I only wish we had him or someone who would have taken this issue seriously then.

Sorry to say that Dale.
Shite dude the twu has single handedly caused more jobs to leave the US than any other union in the country. When other unions refused to bring back two tier pay scales to match the twu’s contracts guess what happened? To add more pressure to outsourcing the twu came up with the SRP classification. 25% of the A+P overhaul jobs went up on the chopping block. This was when the term in-house outsource was coined. In order to compete the other airlines had to either get the concessions that the twu forced down their members throats or outsource. The other unions didn’t budge so more work went over outside the country. The twu has bastardized the A+P profession in this country and as much as I’ve tried to help promote vote no campaigns here the twu fear campaigns carried more weight.
You need to learn your history slick weasily.

We have been screaming at the TWU International for years that Tulsa’s real battle is overseas maintenance! you dumbass!

We requested our union officials to spend the millions we had in 514’s coffers to use it to educate the flying public that the aircraft some of our competitors were flying were being serviced overseas. That was in the NINTIES, actually I suggested the money section of the USAToday (long time ago, eh).

You know what we got? A shiny new 514 corporate office that I have never seen the inside of & a swanky remodel of the hall.

So Jonny come lately screw you! I have always treated you with respect on this page when everyone else slammed you. But you hit a nerve on this issue , where were you and the TWU International in 1995 when we had a chance to actually fight this issue! And quit with the Dale reference, I respect him . I only wish we had him or someone who would have taken this issue seriously then.

Chilokie I am NOT meaning to disrespect you personally but again you’re just as guilty as everyone else at not seeing the Forrest through the Trees that there are different people who STRONGARMED and RIPPED the TWU out of the very hands of the people you couldn’t stand. They essentially THREW THE BUMS OUT, but none of you want to give them a chance and they have been fighting for you guys but you guys didn’t even stand up to fight for yourselves.

Instead it seems like you’re telling me it’s too late and you don’t care anymore.

Do I have that wrong?

Shite dude the twu has single handedly caused more jobs to leave the US than any other union in the country. When other unions refused to bring back two tier pay scales to match the twu’s contracts guess what happened? To add more pressure to outsourcing the twu came up with the SRP classification. 25% of the A+P overhaul jobs went up on the chopping block. This was when the term in-house outsource was coined. In order to compete the other airlines had to either get the concessions that the twu forced down their members throats or outsource. The other unions didn’t budge so more work went over outside the country. The twu has bastardized the A+P profession in this country and as much as I’ve tried to help promote vote no campaigns here the twu fear campaigns carried more weight.

STOP with the damn crap from 480 years ago already. Chit Dude. So if my Great Uncle was a flaming Asshole I have to take the heat for crap he did maybe even before I was born?

Chit why don’t you say that it was Mike Quill himself who screwed you just because he formed the TWU in the first place almost 100 years ago.

Hey America stole this Country from the Indians and was guilty of mass Genocide. Do you also hate America today because of that?

BTW I guess it was the fault of the TWU as well that the old AMR abandoned this initiative to help keep jobs in TUL?

https://www.orginc.com/american-airlines-and-transport-workers-union

STOP with the damn crap from 480 years ago already. Chit Dude. So if my Great Uncle was a flaming Asshole I have to take the heat for crap he did maybe even before I was born?

Chit why don’t you say that it was Mike Quill himself who screwed you just because he formed the TWU in the first place almost 100 years ago.

Hey America stole this Country from the Indians and was guilty of mass Genocide. Do you also hate America today because of that?
Lol the slap of reality must be painful for you. I guess you could say the twu was guilty of Maintenance genecide.

Chilokie I am NOT meaning to disrespect you personally but again you’re just as guilty as everyone else at not seeing the Forrest through the Trees that there are different people who STRONGARMED and RIPPED the TWU out of the very hands of the people you couldn’t stand. They essentially THREW THE BUMS OUT, but none of you want to give them a chance and they have been fighting for you guys but you guys didn’t even stand up to fight for yourselves.

Instead it seems like you’re telling me it’s too late and you don’t care anymore.

Do I have that wrong?
Yes & no, I do care about my fellow employees and my industry but I have a hard time supporting the TWU. I can't even
get myself to wear the Carhart jacket from 514 that they issued out this year, a lot of guys cut out the TWU Local 514 stitching.
But yes I have given up going above and beyond for anybody, I supported AMFA with my time & money but I refused to gather
cards for AMP (just gave them $50 & a card). I guess the ASS creation & implementation has jaded many of us and it is too hard
to separate the outsourcing subject from the ASS. James Little Sucks! and the power that he wielded by joining the ASS with
a signature of one of his cronies should never ever be allowed if labor is to survive.

Chilokie I am NOT meaning to disrespect you personally but again you’re just as guilty as everyone else at not seeing the Forrest through the Trees that there are different people who STRONGARMED and RIPPED the TWU out of the very hands of the

Do I have that wrong?
So who got strong armed n who had the strong arm there Slick?

newsletterheading.png

The TWU Air Division launched a podcast!

Click here to listen to the inaugural episode. TWU Local 513 Strategic Action Coordinator Brian Parker hosts, along with TWU Air Division Coordinator Gary Peterson.

Gary explains what the Air Division is, who’s in the Division and how it works in support of the locals. He also talks about planning ahead for campaigns and the importance of member involvement to support campaigns.

You can also find episodes on the TWU Air Division webpage.

Stay tuned for a second episode this week!

Sito should do a podcast. Gary has been active on Twitter for over a year now.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.