American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite. The letter is very specific and that Law Firm has represented the interests of Local 568 going back many years and through many Local administrations.

They also represented the interests of the very same Local when Mr Jimenez was Local President in 2 separate 3 year terms.

http://phillipsrichard.com/

View attachment 14347
They might have defeated their own purpose by drawing even more attention to him.You youre just spiteful its really kind of bitchy you know

They might have defeated their own purpose by drawing even more attention to him.You youre just spiteful its really kind of bitchy you know

Incorrect. You weren’t too pleased when someone here had fun and pretended that they were someone they were not and Mr Jimenez is also alluding to be someone he no longer is.

The Local gave him the remedy and it’s not one that is too difficult. Unless of course he is purposely wanting to allude he’s still someone?

Incorrect. You weren’t too pleased when someone here had fun and pretended that they were someone they were not and Mr Jimenez is also alluding to be someone he no longer is.

The Local gave him the remedy and it’s not one that is too difficult. Unless of course he is purposely wanting to allude he’s still someone?
Whatever, youre the one who has to keep looking over your shoulder.Never did have that cup of coffee

A comment on Jetnet in regards to removal of comments:

Can we all stop the merger train? I want to get off. American Airlines is no longer, it's Greyhound air with wings, and run about as well as Amtrak. In short, a shell of the former leader I once knew 30 years ago. If this compAAny ranks near the bottom in nearly every metric, nearly every press ranking, how will this failing management team lead when the next downturn comes along? Answer: They will not. Now that Parker and friends have made more multi-multi-millions since 2013 then they ever dreamed, drastically more than they ever would have at US Air, America West, or Northwest (all gone BTW). Over paid for running this once leading airline into the ground with a failed business plan, while getting very wealthy.

Just another also-ran AA is...ranked below Spirit??? Hard to believe, really really hard.

One thing is good about the silencing, I won't have to read the sewer gas from Dippy Dave Eivers and Tiny Tim any longer.

Going for Last 2019

Reactions: swamt and Rogallo

Can we all stop the merger train? I want to get off. American Airlines is no longer, it's Greyhound air with wings, and run about as well as Amtrak. In short, a shell of the former leader I once knew 30 years ago. If this compAAny ranks near the bottom in nearly every metric, nearly every press ranking, how will this failing management team lead when the next downturn comes along? Answer: They will not. Now that Parker and friends have made more multi-multi-millions since 2013 then they ever dreamed, drastically more than they ever would have at US Air, America West, or Northwest (all gone BTW). Over paid for running this once leading airline into the ground with a failed business plan, while getting very wealthy.

Just another also-ran AA is...ranked below Spirit??? Hard to believe, really really hard.

One thing is good about the silencing, I won't have to read the sewer gas from Dippy Dave Eivers and Tiny Tim any longer.

Going for Last 2019
i love it!

Going for Last 2019

Well now I know who Hackman actually is and his REAL name.

Wow commenting on Jetnet the Dude really wanted to make it personal. I guess he couldn’t ever accept me ignoring him here.

Going for Last 2019

Hard to argue with much of what he says, I’ve already throwed the spirit thing in the face of a few of the management slugs here just to watch them squirm

Reactions: swamt
Hard to argue with much of what he says, I’ve already throwed the spirit thing in the face of a few of the management slugs here just to watch them squirm

AANOTOK only shared that here to make me aware that the poster went out of his way to personally attack me.

I think it’s been over a year since I put him on ignore and had any interaction with him.

I’m not getting involved in the personal part of it but what the guy says about the company and management seem pretty accurate from where I sit

I’m not getting involved in the personal part of it but what the guy says about the company and management seem pretty accurate from where I sit

There have been people tagging the Company on all those same points on Jetnet pretty much on everything they post. The Employees of this Company are screaming it at them and all they’re going to do now is shut it down so they no longer have to hear it.

To be honest I’ve never really read much of it but they should listen to what people are saying or maybe it at some point the BOD will,between share returns dragging behind UA not to mention DL and wallowing with the hogs of Spirit and Frontier decide they’ve seen enough.

Reactions: swamt
Can I see any proof of these flesh eating Zombie wrench holders that were digging up from their graves to hold down the AA AMT’s?
No Zombies here, just a Troll!

But if you are interested & I know you love to research stuff, the AA furnished list of TWU employee's in the mechanic &
related title groups should be public record. And if you did research the list, you would find that it included duplicate names,
retired members & it also included deceased former members.

But of course, you already knew this! So instead of admitting that AMFA's failure to get on the AA property may have been
the result of corruption & collusion, you joke about Zombies. You are pathetic.

Already made the delta stew page. I think it still has to be approved, but some smart dude dropped it over there to show people how the union is against free speech and wants to get members fired.

No Zombies here, just a Troll!

But if you are interested & I know you love to research stuff, the AA furnished list of TWU employee's in the mechanic &
related title groups should be public record. And if you did research the list, you would find that it included duplicate names,
retired members & it also included deceased former members.

But of course, you already knew this! So instead of admitting that AMFA's failure to get on the AA property may have been
the result of corruption & collusion, you joke about Zombies. You are pathetic.

Chilokie I swear I don’t know because at the time I was not following any of your issues since I had more than enough of my own crap going on.

And if that list was public and really did include all of those accusations your claiming and they were verifiable I’m 100% sure that someone would have went to the DOL and filed a successful protest.

TN is just one guy and he’s had a lot of past success with the DOL so I don’t want to hear the excuse next that the DOL is in on it too.

Cause then I start thinking of that Shawshank Redemption scene, “It’s one big conspiracy and you’re all in on it”

Status
Not open for further replies.