American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
But of course, you already knew this! So instead of admitting that AMFA's failure to get on the AA property “””””may”””””” have been
the result of corruption and collusion.

You yourself wrote the word “MAY”

The burden of proof falls on the one making the accusations.

I’ve never said that it’s not possible even if it does come across as slightly outlandish.

I do recognize though that I live in a time of run amok conspiracy theories and theorists.

AANOTOK only shared that here to make me aware that the poster went out of his way to personally attack me.

I think it’s been over a year since I put him on ignore and had any interaction with him.
Your point? I see you did use it as a tool to go back and reply to the mans comment. You're welcome.

Hard to argue with much of what he says, I’ve already throwed the spirit thing in the face of a few of the management slugs here just to watch them squirm
I would agree with you 100%, rat. Chasing Spirit instead of Delta is quite embarrassing yet it seems that Doug and team are extremely comfortable with that. Whatever best fills their collective pockets.

Reactions: swamt
Your point? I see you did use it as a tool to go back and reply to the mans comment. You're welcome.

Well I’m not sure if you were showing me a nicety or giggling at the cheap shot the guy took but I’ll go with you showing me a nicety this time.

My reply was more to inform the readers that I’ve had issues with the guy in other areas and his hit was personal.

I would agree with you 100%, rat. Chasing Spirit instead of Delta is quite embarrassing yet it seems that Doug and team are extremely comfortable with that. Whatever best fills their collective pockets.

That’s the problem though. It’s almost as if the are purposely trying to keep the Stock low? I guess that would be a good idea when you’re still buying back shares but I wonder if their Business plan will make them lose many of the high value customers forever?

BTW Boeing just announced that they are discontinuing their own Share Buyback program.

No Zombies here, just a Troll!

But if you are interested & I know you love to research stuff, the AA furnished list of TWU employee's in the mechanic &
related title groups should be public record. And if you did research the list, you would find that it included duplicate names,
retired members & it also included deceased former members.

But of course, you already knew this! So instead of admitting that AMFA's failure to get on the AA property may have been
the result of corruption & collusion, you joke about Zombies. You are pathetic.

Facts don’t matter to people like that; it’s not why he’s on this board. He has other instructions to follow...

Reactions: swamt
Can I see proof of these dead people voters list?

Is this supposed to be a challenge? It was not a secret at the time. Between the company, TWU, and the NMB allowing the inclusion of something like 300 title 3 from MIA. and 150 title 3 from DFW alone to be included in the vote because they deiced a couple of times a year or cleaned cockpit windows. They attempted to include management employees, retired employees, dead employees. I was actually amazed at the level of deceit both the union, company, and NMB stooped to.
You can call it conspiracy theory all you want. As much as you like to do your Google searches etc., you could find out for yourself; unfortunately, it doesn't fit your narrative.

Hard to forget a screwing like that.

You yourself wrote the word “MAY”

The burden of proof falls on the one making the accusations.

I’ve never said that it’s not possible even if it does come across as slightly outlandish.

I do recognize though that I live in a time of run amok conspiracy theories and theorists.

Stop it weezal! You know that the industrial unions ran a scam to keep AMFA out. Right along with AA and the NMB. Since when does any co. get the full names, addresses and contact info to the NMB in a record 4 hours? C'mon man it normally takes 4 weeks get a clue. Stop with the denile.

Can I see proof of these dead people voters list?
We already seen it. Research it yourself, lazy manipulator.
Not only deceased, retired, and same names multiple times, there was also men's names listed that left turning wrenches and went into management, even a couple managers and/or directors were on that list, pretty freaking pathetic. The TWU and IAM was so afraid of the AMFA prevailing they had to run a cock-blocker with the crooked teamsters who, BTW, admitted to forging hundreds of signatures to cards. Two campaign runners admitted to this from the teamsters. Get a clue. Take the blinders off weezal. Your little TWU and IAM asso is just as crooked as the teamsters and AA are for banning together at all cost to keep the AMFA out. Now you just gotta ask yourself, WHY did AA team up with TWU, IAM as well as the teamsters to help fight off AMFA??? I can tell you why weezal, so the co. (AA) could keep the rosy comfy relationship they have with the
TWU they have always had so they can get them to agree with the company on everything they want. Because I assure you one thing for fact. If AMFA prevailed and came in you guys would have never loss your leverage, no deals done behind closed doors, and no LOA's agreed to unless voted on by the membership etc... Weezal, enjoy your pathetic looser union the ASSO. you deserve them...

Reactions: Kev3188
Is this supposed to be a challenge? It was not a secret at the time. Between the company, TWU, and the NMB allowing the inclusion of something like 300 title 3 from MIA. and 150 title 3 from DFW alone to be included in the vote because they deiced a couple of times a year or cleaned cockpit windows. They attempted to include management employees, retired employees, dead employees. I was actually amazed at the level of deceit both the union, company, and NMB stooped to.
You can call it conspiracy theory all you want. As much as you like to do your Google searches etc., you could find out for yourself; unfortunately, it doesn't fit your narrative.

Sorry for responding before reading your post. I got a little jumpy with him and hit the reply button instead of the quote to read on further. What is funny is how close both our post were with one another.
He still butt hurt over how AMFA finished up with our new contract offer here. He was really hoping AMFA would have failed over here just to prove a point. We don't need these types of individuals wishing bad upon other groups just to prove a point for political reasons. It speaks volumes about his character big time.
Vortilon, I feel it's prob. too late now that the asso. was forced upon everyone, but, I was kind of hoping with our ILC contract offer it might have entertained another card drive at AA for the mechanics, but, I also understand the complete frustration of trying before.
Good luck to you guys. Hope you are successful in passing us up with your ILC. Look forward to an update from your nego's this week...

All kidding aside Vort you tell me exactly how I’m supposed to write the words to that Google search? I think I do remember them wanting to include some that probably shouldn’t have been considered as part of that count and me warning them that need to basically “Get the hell out of there and get back to being properly Title 3”

I remember warning those guys when I was back in DFW before my transfer to MIA a year before the BK that I wouldn’t go over to TULE if I was them. Hard lesson to learn.

But anyway what I’m looking for is this list of people (Especially dead people) who had no business being on the list and who particularly would want to include them?

And frankly again people have a hard time understanding where I’m going with things sometimes and I feel I don’t know how to spell it out so I try to just say it.

Do I think there was some collusion between the TWU, IBT and the Company? Absolutely.

Do I think the NMB was in bed with it? No. Do I think the NMB would have ultimately accepted Dead people had they know Dead people were on a list? No.

Do I think the DOL would have tolerated any BS if there had been a legitimate complaint filed? Oh HELL F’n NO!!!!!

IMO.

Love their tenacity to keep trying.

84696BE4-BF6B-4782-9C8E-A5706EB79949.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.