American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A comment on Jetnet in regards to removal of comments:

Can we all stop the merger train? I want to get off. American Airlines is no longer, it's Greyhound air with wings, and run about as well as Amtrak. In short, a shell of the former leader I once knew 30 years ago. If this compAAny ranks near the bottom in nearly every metric, nearly every press ranking, how will this failing management team lead when the next downturn comes along? Answer: They will not. Now that Parker and friends have made more multi-multi-millions since 2013 then they ever dreamed, drastically more than they ever would have at US Air, America West, or Northwest (all gone BTW). Over paid for running this once leading airline into the ground with a failed business plan, while getting very wealthy.

Just another also-ran AA is...ranked below Spirit??? Hard to believe, really really hard.

One thing is good about the silencing, I won't have to read the sewer gas from Dippy Dave Eivers and Tiny Tim any longer.

Going for Last 2019
Wait iisnt the opposite of "Great" "Terrible " it should be "Going for Terrible" all though i admit "Last" sounds better, more catchy

All kidding aside Vort you tell me exactly how I’m supposed to write the words to that Google search? I think I do remember them wanting to include some that probably shouldn’t have been considered as part of that count and me warning them that need to basically “Get the hell out of there and get back to being properly Title 3”

I remember warning those guys when I was back in DFW before my transfer to MIA a year before the BK that I wouldn’t go over to TULE if I was them. Hard lesson to learn.

But anyway what I’m looking for is this list of people (Especially dead people) who had no business being on the list and who particularly would want to include them?

And frankly again people have a hard time understanding where I’m going with things sometimes and I feel I don’t know how to spell it out so I try to just say it.

Do I think there was some collusion between the TWU, IBT and the Company? Absolutely.

Do I think the NMB was in bed with it? No. Do I think the NMB would have ultimately accepted Dead people had they know Dead people were on a list? No.

Do I think the DOL would have tolerated any BS if there had been a legitimate complaint filed? Oh HELL F’n NO!!!!!

IMO.

There are some guys that very rarely visit; let alone post on this forum, that probably still have the list. Especially since it was their burden to verify every person the TWU & company attempted to include was legit.

They still have every signed AMFA card address, and now have seen two drives foiled by not only the TWU & company management, but yes the IBT & NMB!

The people that make up the NMB all have political and financial bias.

Especially when one considers how the last AMFA drive was thwarted with the Teamsters submitting what they knew to be forged authorization cards.
The purpose of this filing was strategic - in that it set into effect a 2 year ban on future filings with the NMB.
Even though it was proven the Teamsters filing was fraudulent, the ass hats at the NMB would not allow the AMFA cards to be filed.
Here's another fun fact, how is it that: on the very day, that the Teamsters filed their forged authorization cards - somehow AA was able to compile a list of all eligible M&R voters, and make it out to Washington DC to submit? AA doesn't do anything that fast....ever!
The AMFA organizers pleaded with the NMB to accept faxed or emailed copies since they couldn't make to the NMB before closing that day.
In summary, there is plenty of collusion to go around - NMB included!

There are some guys that very rarely visit; let alone post on this forum, that probably still have the list. Especially since it was their burden to verify every person the TWU & company attempted to include was legit.

They still have every signed AMFA card address, and now have seen two drives foiled by not only the TWU & company management, but yes the IBT & NMB!

The people that make up the NMB all have political and financial bias.

Especially when one considers how the last AMFA drive was thwarted with the Teamsters submitting what they knew to be forged authorization cards.
The purpose of this filing was strategic - in that it set into effect a 2 year ban on future filings with the NMB.
Even though it was proven the Teamsters filing was fraudulent, the ass hats at the NMB would not allow the AMFA cards to be filed.
Here's another fun fact, how is it that: on the very day, that the Teamsters filed their forged authorization cards - somehow AA was able to compile a list of all eligible M&R voters, and make it out to Washington DC to submit? AA doesn't do anything that fast....ever!
The AMFA organizers pleaded with the NMB to accept faxed or emailed copies since they couldn't make to the NMB before closing that day.
In summary, there is plenty of collusion to go around - NMB included!
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it every person that didn't vote was counted as a no vote to leave the union? This is why the list of people the union and company have with inflated numbers is so important. AMFA by all means would have won if only the correct number of people voted.

Great meeting you guys today. Keep on going and know that you’re all doing the right thing.

Don’t deviate.

TWU Local 513 Strategic Action Coordinator and TWU International Vice President and Air Division Systems Coordinator Gary Peterson discuss a letter that AA's Kerry Philipovitch and David Seymour posted in regards to contract negotiations. Gary goes through the letter in great detail and explains exactly what the company is and isn't saying. He also explains the importance of securing clear contractual language rather than taking the company's word.

http://podcast.twu.org/

TWU Local 513 Strategic Action Coordinator and TWU International Vice President and Air Division Systems Coordinator Gary Peterson discuss a letter that AA's Kerry Philipovitch and David Seymour posted in regards to contract negotiations. Gary goes through the letter in great detail and explains exactly what the company is and isn't saying. He also explains the importance of securing clear contractual language rather than taking the company's word.

http://podcast.twu.org/

Old news, and only 1 month after the company propaganda release.

Old news, and only 1 month after the company propaganda release.

Remember they did put out a counter letter and now this Podcast just goes further into detail for those who may not understand what the Company is trying to pull.

Weez should be grateful for the above market wages and working conditions he enjoys on the backs of Eulen America and Envoy workers that surround him who are on their feet all day, are more productive and work for a fraction of what he is paid and the cost he imposes.

Airlines benchmark costs on a system level and his high on the hog lots of downtime between widebody international departure container loading work.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.