American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand it ,its an interim bone why wouldnt you take it what is attached to tbe offer that makes you noy want it

I owned a Labrador for 14 years that I named Guinness. You train a Dog by giving him treats. Dogs love treats and will roll over, play dead, fetch and you can even train a Dog not to take the treat putting it right on his very nose.

I prefer to have a Meal, not a treat.

0E2996CD-76FE-46A6-90AD-84E3C37148AA.jpeg

So should the Association accept it if that’s the case or should the Company be told to take a hike?
Them.is some pretty powerful words for the NMB or PEB or Judge or what ever "well meet any other airlines contract language" powerful indeed

I owned a Labrador for 14 years that I named Guinness. You train a Dog by giving him treats. Dogs love treats and will roll over, play dead, fetch and you can even train a Dog not to take the treat putting it right on his very nose.

I prefer to have a Meal, not a treat.
I gave my dog treats and didnt ask for a trick.Were we asked for our paw?

I gave my dog treats and didnt ask for a trick.Were we asked for our paw?

They re going to get the injuntion know matter what and we will comply or it will bankrupt the association....hey wait a minute

Sorry man but you’re way too pro Company for me to waste my time arguing with.

But I do hope you had a nice Birthday despite the Weather.

Do you honestly have even an ounce of a clue how chitty a Contract you would have had if we hadn’t done that Arbitration crap that the Pilots and FA’s were roped in to doing?

You really should start following some of their pages to realize how pissed off they are.

Go ask an FA how much they’re enjoying their “Hard 40”?

They have been enjoying contract improvements for years, now they’re getting ready to start section 6 openers. Unlike us who have not enjoyed contract improvements for years.

The hard 40 was put in because they voted down contract extension when all the bookface know it alls said vote it down the company will give us everything we want. Except the fact is voting down only sent certain items to arbitration which the union lost on every item with arbitration

Hard to feel sorry for a workgroup getting full benefits and upset they have to work 40 hours a month.

Sorry man but you’re way too pro Company for me to waste my time arguing with.

But I do hope you had a nice Birthday despite the Weather.
Thank you i really would like you to explain it to me turning down money...what am i missing no sarcasm absolutely serious

Thank you i really would like you to explain it to me turning down money...what am i missing no sarcasm absolutely serious

Because giving out the one single Holliday is only meant to hopefully placate and soothe the Members if they really were engaged in any job actions before the Summer. It’s also incredibly manipulative how they worded it at the end where they state that they hope the Association will accept it.

It’s an attempt to paint a picture that the Union is the bad guys if they don’t give their Membership the little crumbs.

For us in Fleet it’s an extra $369.72 before Taxes for the day. I grossed $69,000 last year Al. I’m not stupid enough to roll over for $369.72 cents.

Again all or nothing. And I mean all 10 at Double time and a Half for all Association Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.