American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bus drivers union. We are our own worst enemies as amts to not have are on mechanics union. Sign the amp cards lets kick the association to the curb
CH, no offence from here on out, but I will no longer be nice on this issue on card drives. If you guys cannot get it together and produce during or after this contract you guys are on your own. Do the card drive, get the sigs., and for Gods sake pls get a freakin class and craft mechanics union in there for you all...

Is only title 1 being sued?

Can't wait for the next Podcast.

Can't wait for the next update signed by your association negotiating committee.

Can't wait for the next academy award winning GP YouTube ranting video blaming the company.

In the meantime nothing productive is happening with negotiations unless you can spin the lawsuit as productive for one side or the other.
Yes youre the red headed step child with the company and association actually i think its directed at all of us except Bob in DFW

Is only title 1 being sued?

Can't wait for the next Podcast.

Can't wait for the next update signed by your association negotiating committee.

Can't wait for the next academy award winning GP YouTube ranting video blaming the company.

In the meantime nothing productive is happening with negotiations unless you can spin the lawsuit as productive for one side or the other.

You’re definitely a Company plant. I’m sure if it now.

Understand, but youre going to have to comply with order anyway, thats my point.Remember your pilots the judge might award the company money making the asssociation cave in on contract

Go read Jetnet. Read the comments. No one yet supporting the Company.

CH, no offence from here on out, but I will no longer be nice on this issue on card drives. If you guys cannot get it together and produce during or after this contract you guys are on your own. Do the card drive, get the sigs., and for Gods sake pls get a freakin class and craft mechanics union in there for you all...
I agree with you after 34 years I’m fed up with this everyone says they didn’t vote for the lousy contract the twu has negotiated. But then when there is a card drive people want sign them. It takes less then 5 minutes to sign cards. Maybe a couple of minutes to vote. So I can’t figure it out. I guess people want to complain but when we can make a choice do not want to sign the cards. I’ve signed every amfa drive every amp card drive . A guy I work with brought me a amfa card when I was in hospital to sign. So I defiantly complain but I sign the cards.

Then agree to a deal where that’s what’s on the table then you can get if for every holiday.
I don’t get the all or nothing mentality though because what has it gained us, oh that’s right zip zero nada.
This stonewalling is useless and I’ve been around long enough to know that in doing so gains very little.
Take the money and get back to the table and work out the rest
Makes sense to me

BTW how come I’m not reading any Association haters on Jetnet lately? Hey you guys here on Airline Forums need to step up. The Company is getting raked over the coals and they could use your support.

C’mon guys, chop chop.
Just because we abhor the ASSociation does not mean we are rah-rah company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts