American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand, but youre going to have to comply with order anyway, thats my point.Remember your pilots the judge might award the company money making the asssociation cave in on contract
This is a bit more complicated. The association is being sued over title 1 alleged slowdown or job action. Other title groups are not aircraft maintenance. So what will the association do to save face with the other groups should this lawsuit be successfull? It's always the mechanics fault. The company just laid that out legally. Now all we need is someone from the association to concur.

This is a bit more complicated. The association is being sued over title 1 alleged slowdown or job action. Other title groups are not aircraft maintenance. So what will the association do to save face with the other groups should this lawsuit be successfull? It's always the mechanics fault. The company just laid that out legally. Now all we need is someone from the association to concur.
The injunction is going to include all association groups

Also proves a point; good luck with any idea of a strike

Go read Jetnet. Read the comments. No one yet supporting the Company.

Actually I saw a couple including one who had facts about how a lot of maint work doesn’t get done on overnight checks.
Just the normal simple checks,
Most of of the negative comments are this is BS no way not happening.
So again no facts just complaints

Guys the personal attacks are going to get you booted. I personally don't care since we are all adults. Even though we may hate each other and have differences of opinions the personal attacks cross the line.
I'm not a moderator but be aware that they troll the boards.
Play nice. Just my opinion.

What are you giving in return,that what i dont understand
Okay then, wait until we get a contract.....its that simple..
We showed them
Sorry, but throwing us a bone is designed to prolong negotiations. That's all.
This time it's Memorial Day, next year it's the day after Thanksgiving...
Let's get a whole contract done, not just crumbs here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts