American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude stop sniveling. It would only be a half days pay for you. $123.24 before taxes.

And we’re giving up our pride to take that crap.
What the hell are you talking about? What pride?
The ASS gave away our bargaining leverage for a raise n nothing more. We could have had this holiday already if it weren’t for that prideless move. Now you think we should stand firm and show our pride over one holiday.
I think you should remove all the company paid for toilet paper from the shite house n use some of those 69k dollar bills you made last year. That’ll show em.

Reactions: MetalMover
Guys the personal attacks are going to get you booted. I personally don't care since we are all adults. Even though we may hate each other and have differences of opinions the personal attacks cross the line.
I'm not a moderator but be aware that they troll the boards.
Play nice. Just my opinion.

That’s good advice.

Sorry, but throwing us a bone is designed to prolong negotiations. That's all.
This time it's Memorial Day, next year it's the day after Thanksgiving...
Let's get a whole contract done, not just crumbs here and there.
How does it prolong the negotations? you do realize the company has the upperhand in this

So this is how I see it.

The Company just filed an injunction against our Unions claiming WE are purposefully sabotaging the operation for our own gains. They wrote in their letter to us that it was only a one in a BILLION chance that we weren’t doing it.

But then after making a pretty shitty accusation against US they turn around and want to offer us from what I see so far is ONE SINGLE HOLIDAY as I read it?

So they’re saying that they want to reward us for doing something that is against the Law?

And to make matters worse they place the focus on our Unions by saying they HOPE they accept the little treats on our behalf for us!!!!!!!

They disrespect us by not negotiating and offering us crap, file a Lawsuit against us and then want us to roll over for the price of a freakin light bill.

C’mon let’s show a little self pride here people.

Reactions: Shafted
So this is how I see it.

The Company just filed an injunction against our Unions claiming WE are purposefully sabotaging the operation for our own gains. They wrote in their letter to us that it was only a one in a BILLION chance that we weren’t doing it.

But then after making a pretty shitty accusation against US they turn around and want to offer us from what I see so far is ONE SINGLE HOLIDAY as I read it?

So they’re saying that they want to reward us for doing something that is against the Law?

And to make matters worse they place the focus on our Unions by saying they HOPE they accept the little treats on our behalf for us!!!!!!!

They disrespect us by not negotiating and offering us crap, file a Lawsuit against us and then want us to roll over for the price of a freakin light bill.

C’mon let’s show a little self pride here people.
Look at it this way hey we are scewing them up big time but they want to give us more pay anyway, what fools.But im going to be a bigger fool and say no keep it

How does it prolong the negotations? you do realize the company has the upperhand in this
Always did. Especially when they gave A5 passes to top union officials and their families for business and personal travel. I don't know if they still have A5's but there is always perks from the company to get what they want without going through the membership.

Always did. Especially when they gave A5 passes to top union officials and their families for business and personal travel. I don't know if they still have A5's but there is always perks from the company to get what they want without going through the membership.

Nope. Harry Lombardo put a stop to the A5’s and no way in hell would John Samuelsen take even a cupcake from AA.

They could prolong it as long as they want and not gesture to us or union at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts