American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Association has chosen to accept the Dog Treat. Happy Memorial Day.

http://www.usaamerger.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/American-LOA-.pdf

57C15BB1-38E1-4C24-826E-DC92AB7DA42A.jpeg

View attachment 14418
So the asso. chose once again!! No vote on yet another LOA. Guys this is only for one holiday on Memorial Day in 2019, no other Memorial Days are covered. It may look like a favor by the co. but trust me, it is solely to help the co. out this Memorial Day Holiday, it has nothing to do with the co. trying to be nice.
How much longer will you guys allow this asso to do this crap??? This is another contract change with no say so from the membership. When does it stop???

He seems to have made up a new scenario in his mind from something I wrote that was said over one of the TWU Podcasts by I think Gary Peterson.

He’s made a posting on his FB Group page using my real name saying that I’m an advisor to John Samuelsen and that the Association has demanded to take the UAL Fleet Agreement for us to vote on.

The longer this drags out the more this kooks mind seems to run away from him.
since you denied your remarks on here, I removed the post. In the future, if you once again make remarks that are detrimental to our talks, I will likewise challenge you and call you out.

And of course, I will mention you by name like I do anyone else who is detrimental to progress of our bargaining. If you have a problem with that then don't make dumb remarks.

regards,

since you denied your remarks on here, I removed the post. In the future, if you once again make remarks that are detrimental to our talks, I will likewise challenge you and call you out.

And of course, I will mention you by name like I do anyone else who is detrimental to progress of our bargaining. If you have a problem with that then don't make dumb remarks.

regards,

Do you really have that much difficulty understanding what is written?

The Association through the words of Gary Peterson stated for the Company to give them that UAL proposal and let them have a look at it.

That by no means implied for any Group that they would take whatever ball the Company threw at them and run with it.

Try tamping down on your paranoia once in a while. And don’t ever right a post about me in a place I can’t challenge you ever again. I have many friends watching you.

Go seek attention from someone else.

View attachment 14418

I don’t read it that they have accepted anything.
If you read it they say they agree to accept it as long as they agree to accept the entire T.A. regrading holiday pay.
Which means all holidays the remainder of the year.
I suspect that the company has to respond to that or we get nothing it will be the normal pay

I don’t read it that they have accepted anything.
If you read it they say they agree to accept it as long as they agree to accept the entire T.A. regrading holiday pay.
Which means all holidays the remainder of the year.
I suspect that the company has to respond to that or we get nothing it will be the normal pay

It’s been signed off on and accepted. Only this one Memorial Day. 2019 only.

E24D39B0-0622-41A5-9178-BB9B5D1E06CF.png

regards,

It's what he does. He's the Association's Grover Dill.

While its only for this Memorial Day what the He!! is gonna happen if talks do not progress n we enter the holiday season? Will the idiots running AA keep giving us bandaid holidays similar knowing we did not at the very least get to vote on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.