American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is still gonna scream for a strike.
Striking don't work folks.
Stay at work and just do your jobs.
he is extremely inexperienced and had no idea he couldnt say certain things. Moron.
The court papers are now posted on my uncensored site. The union has refused to post the new court document.
On page 14 you can see all of the dumb social media slow down comments by the union officers.
Stupid unlearned union thugs who dont listen.
go to https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-c...4gI9DCObxLs6xrp2yTuopd2bshhGLvRyzuFErYPHqimmE

Reactions: swamt
he is extremely inexperienced and had no idea he couldnt say certain things. Moron.
The court papers are now posted on my uncensored site. The union has refused to post the new court document.
On page 14 you can see all of the dumb social media slow down comments by the union officers.
go to https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-c...4gI9DCObxLs6xrp2yTuopd2bshhGLvRyzuFErYPHqimmE
Hopefully Samuelson has learned to keep his mouth shut in an open public forum. Any comments of this nature from any union officer in the same manner that Samuelson demonstrated will only reinforce American Airlines lawsuit against its AMTS. It's bad enough our customer service has deteriorated and we are in the news everyday about one issue or another but this needs to be curbed so negotiations can continue.

+1

SA flying is unique in a lot of ways.

And these Brazilian AMTS already are actual AA employees are they not? Could they even join the TWU if they wanted to?

I actually don’t get worked up about SA hangar, they are AA employees and have gone to schools with them. They are good guys who are pretty smart.

I actually think it’s kind of racist to get worked up by SA mechs when we have mechs working in Great Britain, France etc. and nothing is said about them. We work for a global corporation. Did anyone ever notice the huge Quantas hangar in LAX. Every airline does this.

No they are not and cannot become TWU or IAM or association

It’s funny how pg14 makes us look like we are all supportive union goons. But in actuality we are held hostage by the association, because if we don’t we will be fired.

Did you ever notice the biggest mouths are the ones you wouldn’t hire if you were boss.

Hopefully Samuelson has learned to keep his mouth shut in an open public forum. Any comments of this nature from any union officer in the same manner that Samuelson demonstrated will only reinforce American Airlines lawsuit against its AMTS. It's bad enough our customer service has deteriorated and we are in the news everyday about one issue or another but this needs to be curbed so negotiations can continue.
What is your hourly fee Esquire 1AA?

I been hearing shithouse lawyers since my days in the military 35 years ago for goodness sake, your post is just another example of that.

One thing I don’t understand is all this talk about slowdown and such things and in the same breath others talk about how bad we are and service and such.
Well we are only as good as those who work here to service our customers.
Sure we can blame our management for things but if we don’t do our absolute best for our customers then we are just hurting ourselves
We should strive everyday to improve our performance despite all our ongoing issues
Just my opinion

Reactions: JREwing

After reading this, I’m more upset at the association then normal. We have a crusader using AA mechs as his flag to fight corporate America.

So the Association is turning down best contract in the industry for a greater fight, while at the same time not giving us any choice in representation or vote on contract, even after 16 YEARS of concessions to get AA into its current situation and now the association is keeping us from sharing in the gains of AA.

Here’s something else to ponder, even if TWU agrees to scope, will IAM agree to healthcare and pension.

WTF

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim Nelson
I been hearing shithouse lawyers since my days in the military 35 years ago for goodness sake, your post is just another example of that.
Ahhhhhh, too bad. He pushed us back in negotiations with his outburst. Everyone was watching. It looked like a thug threatening a executive who took down AMFA at NWA. A time and a place is appropriate for that type of verbal engagement. That was not. He should have chewed him out with no video present. Sadly he speaks only for a few. Many of us want that ILC that was promised. Just like we will never lose money again. That does not necessarily mean we will get part of the pie. Well demonstrated by the companies position on outsourcing, reducing head count and compensation. In negotiations you need to keep a clear head and stay focused even though you think your getting screwed. That's why its called negotiations. Even though the cards are stacked against us in the legal avenues of negotiations that is what we are currently engaged in. Would you be happier if Samuelson and other union officers showed up at the next town hall with baseball bats?

Reactions: MetalMover
I actually don’t get worked up about SA hangar, they are AA employees and have gone to schools with them. They are good guys who are pretty smart.

I actually think it’s kind of racist to get worked up by SA mechs when we have mechs working in Great Britain, France etc. and nothing is said about them. We work for a global corporation. Did anyone ever notice the huge Quantas hangar in LAX. Every airline does this.

No they are not and cannot become TWU or IAM or association
I wonder why the anti SA hangar people don’t complain about LHR and CDG AA mechanics doing work in those stations! Is it because a hangar is involved and once again the OH base is threatened? I haven’t heard any complaints about mechanics doing line work in many different stations in the AA system. This is only about a HANGAR that threatens the OH base work.

You know what would be hysterical? if the company said they will no longer offshore work, but bring it back to the states and have Timco , or Haeco or any other CO do the work.
Wouldn’t that be funny?

Last edited:
You know what would be hysterical? if the company said they will no longer offshore work, but brink it back to the states and have Timco , or Haeco or any other CO do the work.
Wouldn’t that be funny?
Didn’t aa move 777 work from China to mobile alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.