American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
baskett was telling members that the company didnt have a case. Another lie. we just have uneducated morons who have zero skillset and have now embarrassed us.
Remember the change of contol arbitration thought it was a slam dunk but the company outsmarted your union same chit here.The union may be forced into bending now or get slammed with monetary damages

If the company got self help , how much would they contract out, and force on you guys.

I’m guessing AA got the numbers they wanted in bankruptcy. AA just called for 50 more mechanics for Tulsa over the past 2 weeks, and that’s on top of the 35 AA called for Tulsa since the beginning of the year.

I personally don’t think Tulsa or line stations are in danger as we didn’t lose it in BK. Seems like we lose heads during recessions or other unforeseen events effecting travel. No contract will be signed that doesn’t give the company the ability to lay-off when necessary. I don’t think SWA or Delta has had as many layoffs as AA, but then again SWA or Delta doesn’t have the bloated work force we have either.

Everyone notice how much nicer this thread is without the weezal boy???
I believe he was told to clam up since the company is using these forums to prove their case on the injunction for the alleged job action.
Did anyone notice after the Samuelson outburst the company filed the injunction and used some of the posters own words in the filing? Lately nothing coming from the big mouth leader. It's been civil from the association end. The association knows the courts can slap a fine on the unions if violations continue. Not hard to prove since the company already has the judge on their side. This is new territory for the association. Hit them where it hurts. $$$$$$$
I'm wondering if a fine is enforced which union will pay it? Which union will give in and trade a fine for concessions? The APA did it after they got nailed for a illegal sickout by the courts.

Reactions: Tim Nelson
Everyone notice how much nicer this thread is without the weezal boy???
My understanding is that all the blowhards, including baskett and weezle were given strict orders to be quiet since the whole Peterson bunch were running their lip about slowdowns. Peterson himself was allegedly put in social media cuffs by samuelson as they plan the next move.
I told everyone that weezle was a front for these dopes and took orders, even though weezle denied he took no orders and didnt have handlers.
Now you all know I was telling the truth cuz weezle is gone.

My understanding is that all the blowhards, including baskett and weezle were given strict orders to be quiet since the whole Peterson bunch were running their lip about slowdowns. Peterson himself was allegedly put in social media cuffs by samuelson as they plan the next move.
I told everyone that weezle was a front for these dopes and took orders, even though weezle denied he took no orders and didnt have handlers.
Now you all know I was telling the truth cuz weezle is gone.
Gone but not forgotten:)

Gone but not forgotten:)
I'm sure he will be back and is constantly looking on here and begging to post. But his handlers control him so I think we ae good for a while. I had him blocked because he was just thoroughly insulting my intelligence with his whacky stuff.

At least Sito signed his name on the concession letter today. Good to see those guys concede their disastrous Plan C. Hopefully, Plan D means being professional and not insisting on destroying the company.

I'm sure he will be back and is constantly looking on here and begging to post. But his handlers control him so I think we ae good for a while. I had him blocked because he was just thoroughly insulting my intelligence with his whacky stuff.

At least Sito signed his name on the concession letter today. Good to see those guys concede their disastrous Plan C. Hopefully, Plan D means being professional and not insisting on destroying the company.
The Weazzzzz must be busting at the seams to chime in.
:)
20190617_210918.jpg

The Weazzzzz must be busting at the seams to chime in.
:)
View attachment 14488
no doubt. One of his handlers called me and said that he spent the entire afternoon B about my post on here and that he really wants to comment. But his master told him to heel.
Sorry weez, i know it must suck to wear a collar. I sorta like you muzzled due to health concerns for ya. Otherwise, id post on my uncensored page for peterson to take the cuffs off ya buddy.

Reactions: 1AA and Kev3188
Status
Not open for further replies.