American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt. One of his handlers called me and said that he spent the entire afternoon B about my post on here and that he really wants to comment. But his master told him to heel.
Sorry weez, i know it must suck to wear a collar. I sorta like you muzzled due to health concerns for ya. Otherwise, id post on my uncensored page for peterson to take the cuffs off ya buddy.

So Weez is an association guy who was told not to comment on forum?

The weez, let's take a moment and bend a knee, for the weez has slipped the surly bonds of the airline forums for maintaining his hours at his regular job as a luggage donkey at LAA, and probably got papered a CR1 for being on his phone to much and burned way too many bags.
64_1197638559.jpg

Reactions: Tim Nelson
Well it's been 4 years today since negotiations started if we go by the associations own words. They stated (whom ever they is) that 30 days after ratification of the association negotiations will begin.
Here we are 4 years later. Great progress. I've seen more internal disagreements between the two unions at all levels than between the company and the association. Will this be the mid point of negotiations timeline? Are we 4 years in and 4 more years to go? I believe nobody including myself can answer that truthfully.

Well it's been 4 years today since negotiations started if we go by the associations own words. They stated (whom ever they is) that 30 days after ratification of the association negotiations will begin.
Here we are 4 years later. Great progress. I've seen more internal disagreements between the two unions at all levels than between the company and the association. Will this be the mid point of negotiations timeline? Are we 4 years in and 4 more years to go? I believe nobody including myself can answer that truthfully.

I can only guess. But if AA continues down the exact same path as SWA has, as they have been doing, then I would put at minimum 2 more years on your 4 years in. I have also stated in the past that you guys may very well break our 6.5 years to get an agreement and just 1 month short of 7 years to see the first retro checks. Pretty sad. I am in hopes you guys do not break said record. But with what all you guys have left open and them being the "biggies" of the contract tells me you guys probably will go beyond our 6-7 years. Sorry for the negativity, but just trying to be real.

Reactions: MetalMover
Not quite.

Oh wait!! I could have sworn I might have spotted him again. Wat, wait, listen, do you hear that? Did he say something?? Surely that wasn't him going against his handlers wishes and tried to squeeze in a post because he is just ate up with having to post something??? That is one of the shortest post he has ever posted.
So, Weezal boy, did the asso. call for a slowdown? Were you guys all realled in because of the judges orders and the asso. being put on silence orders?? Now let's see which strings the puppet handlers operate on the wezzal boy puppet this time...

I can only guess. But if AA continues down the exact same path as SWA has, as they have been doing, then I would put at minimum 2 more years on your 4 years in. I have also stated in the past that you guys may very well break our 6.5 years to get an agreement and just 1 month short of 7 years to see the first retro checks. Pretty sad. I am in hopes you guys do not break said record. But with what all you guys have left open and them being the "biggies" of the contract tells me you guys probably will go beyond our 6-7 years. Sorry for the negativity, but just trying to be real.
yea but didn't things expedite once Kelly went to a judge and got an order against AMFA? It could be possible that the Texas judge declares the Association in contempt, unlike at AMFA. If that happens, I wonder if the young and inexperienced Samuelson bends the knee for his treasury or keeps up his filthy mouth? Members wanna know.

Reactions: iluvaa
Oh wait!! I could have sworn I might have spotted him again. Wat, wait, listen, do you hear that? Did he say something?? Surely that wasn't him going against his handlers wishes and tried to squeeze in a post because he is just ate up with having to post something??? That is one of the shortest post he has ever posted.
So, Weezal boy, did the asso. call for a slowdown? Were you guys all realled in because of the judges orders and the asso. being put on silence orders?? Now let's see which strings the puppet handlers operate on the wezzal boy puppet this time...
mirage. I hope his handlers keep the cuffs on him. This place is a much better forum since he has been cuffed. Dude posted like 50 times a day and picked up where the anti union 700 left off at.

yea but didn't things expedite once Kelly went to a judge and got an order against AMFA? It could be possible that the Texas judge declares the Association in contempt, unlike at AMFA. If that happens, I wonder if the young and inexperienced Samuelson bends the knee for his treasury or keeps up his filthy mouth? Members wanna know.
No! No order was put out by the judge. No evidence to give an order in our case. They were ALL legit write ups from paperwork packages that told the mechanics to specifically look at the cargo bins panels with strict limits on damages. When this was proven the paperwork was quickly removed from the packages at line maint. and overnighters.
Let us also not forget that the co. was just disciplined for intimidation and pressuring mechanics not to write things up from the FAA. So was was not too smart in sueing AMFA for a job action. AMFA had way more ammo against SWA than SWA had against AMFA, hence why the co. called for all suits to be dropped if an agreement was voted in.
To answer your question in full, nothing was expedited until Mr. Kinder got involved. He was the one that came in and got it done and finalized with orders from G.K. to do what ever it takes to get it done. So Kinder went back to GK for a final blessing (over a weekend I might add) as the numbers Kinder agreed to was over what GK blessed, after a short discussion and a rather funny joke from GK to Kinder, GK blessed it and gave Kinder a hug for getting it done. That sir, are the facts told to us by one of the individuals involved at the very top.

mirage. I hope his handlers keep the cuffs on him. This place is a much better forum since he has been cuffed. Dude posted like 50 times a day and picked up where the anti union 700 left off at.
I hope they do too. Just as we sent 700 and others packing from these boards the weezal boy goes bye-bye too. All for the betterment of these boards...

Reactions: B737 driver
I'm very disappointed in many ways over the pace of negotiations. I can choose many areas but the one that affects me the most if I was to choose one would be the potential lose of compensation. The 401k contributions and the increased match. With less than ten years to go and my pension is frozen I need to fill the gap. The 401k is as good as it gets but the slow pace of negotiations is screwing the senior guys who want to maximize their retirement savings. The association is more concerned about the unborn and saving dues. I understand that you need to protect jobs but for people that are not even on the payroll sounds selfish. I know there are more issues. I wish the IAM side will just give up on the cheapo medical plan and the IAMPF. They can use those two items to shore up job security, scope, compensation and medical caps.

No! No order was put out by the judge. No evidence to give an order in our case. They were ALL legit write ups from paperwork packages that told the mechanics to specifically look at the cargo bins panels with strict limits on damages. When this was proven the paperwork was quickly removed from the packages at line maint. and overnighters.
Let us also not forget that the co. was just disciplined for intimidation and pressuring mechanics not to write things up from the FAA. So was was not too smart in sueing AMFA for a job action. AMFA had way more ammo against SWA than SWA had against AMFA, hence why the co. called for all suits to be dropped if an agreement was voted in.
To answer your question in full, nothing was expedited until Mr. Kinder got involved. He was the one that came in and got it done and finalized with orders from G.K. to do what ever it takes to get it done. So Kinder went back to GK for a final blessing (over a weekend I might add) as the numbers Kinder agreed to was over what GK blessed, after a short discussion and a rather funny joke from GK to Kinder, GK blessed it and gave Kinder a hug for getting it done. That sir, are the facts told to us by one of the individuals involved at the very top.

I hope they do too. Just as we sent 700 and others packing from these boards the weezal boy goes bye-bye too. All for the betterment of these boards...
700, Bluto and others finally got frustrated and were overtaken. Weezle didn't run out of gas, he can take the beatings on here a lot better than 700, but he did bend the knee to the IAM and so he is currently under cuffs. I'm not mad at him but I also don't miss him. This board was completely cesspool with him around.

I'm very disappointed in many ways over the pace of negotiations. I can choose many areas but the one that affects me the most if I was to choose one would be the potential lose of compensation. The 401k contributions and the increased match. With less than ten years to go and my pension is frozen I need to fill the gap. The 401k is as good as it gets but the slow pace of negotiations is screwing the senior guys who want to maximize their retirement savings. The association is more concerned about the unborn and saving dues. I understand that you need to protect jobs but for people that are not even on the payroll sounds selfish. I know there are more issues. I wish the IAM side will just give up on the cheapo medical plan and the IAMPF. They can use those two items to shore up job security, scope, compensation and medical caps.

What you are still not understanding is that the Company is not looking to compromise on those items they want.

There are no exchanges that are acceptable for the Scope changes they want. They want changes to both Fleet and Maintenance that lowers our overall numbers from what they are today over time. They want the majority of Facilities and Automotive outsourced and Stores decimated.

On Medical they want the expenses raised to 21% of their anticipated total costs without allowing the TWU or IAM to be able to audit those costs and they are offering NO CAPS if they claim their costs have risen. So they want no language that prevents them charging whatever they want.

The Company just agreed to go with the “Preferred Schedule” on the IAMNPF so that means they will now be putting in more per member once that Schedule goes into effect.

If the Company still does want out of the IAMNPF they have to pay the “Withdrawal Liability Fee” which is UNDER LAW that they can’t get out of.

And I’m just as much affected by the current loss of income as you are with maybe less than 10 years of my career to go as well. But if I have to vote on the Company’s offer as it currently stands I will still vote NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts