American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
3% more than ua's dec 2019 raise and 2.5% a year thereafter, i'd be content with. $32.66/hr without differential on DOS is approaching a premium wage over dl territory.

in lieu of not touching profit sharing, i'd like to see better than a $3k 'bonus'. i'm not lus, it's not $6k for people like me.
3% of $32.02 is more than that

Skilled professional have no need for a union. The ability to move between companies, within skill sets and job titles more than makes up for the"Protection" a union gives. Ultimately unions cost jobs, flexibility (both the company and the worker) and fosters, rather demands an US vs Them mentality. Nobody needs to go through life like that. Its a vestige from a long bygone day. Add the obvious MOB connections and Political Corruption you are being played every which way but loose!
They would move your skilled work south of the border in a heartbeat

Well nice to see some optimism on some movement but I for one am not so optimistic. Been tease far to many times.
I want to see actual notices from the company and union that they are going back to the table, until then all we have is speculation, especially with what we’ve already seen over the past few months

They are doing great because all of the other major carriers are union. The company walks the tight rope and doesnt get too out of line or else they know they will unionize.

LOL

Oh yeah, the benefits of having two unions is telling.

Delta better unionize otherwise they will have 16 years and counting of concessions.

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.