American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appeal to the Permanent Injunction had been filed in the Court of Appeals in the Fifth Circuit. (Louisiana)

Appeal to the Permanent Injunction had been filed in the Court of Appeals in the Fifth Circuit. (Louisiana)

Great the Lawyers get the cash
And we continue to lose money we will never recover over a fight that cannot be won in the end
Never forget the insurance policy for AA is another trip to Bankruptcy Court
He is fighting a losing battle

And we continue to lose money we will never recover over a fight that cannot be won in the end

It’s time to remove this abortion of an association from the property and have a single representative vote for fleet and maint.
There has to be a way.
We are going to loose so much the longer these morons are in charge and holding us hostage

Stupid.jpg

Rampant at AA!

There is no bankruptcy in the horizon..

That's hilarious, when they were losing money no one believed they'd file. Now they're making money and people believe they will. o_O

Reactions: Shafted
He is standing side by side with the group that AA outsourced the catering to
He is a real class act
Exactly and who knows if AA has to pay more for catering that might mean less for us.Not to mention lowering our profit sharing This is our Union

Samuelsen at AA Headquarters with Catering Workers the day after Judge issued permanent injunction
No wonder AA filed for fines
If this idiot goes to the NMB meeting tomorrow with this attitude, the meeting will be over before it begins

Let’s see, he insults the NMB bureaucrats, insults Parker, lies about Parker’s income(no salary, just stock) tells a bunch of workers that Parker’s house is close by.

Clearly the way you act the day before you meet with NMB.

I say the ass should ask to be released, then go on strike!!!! And yes I have a good idea what would happen to the TWU/IAM ASSOCIATION, how much worse could it be for us, I’m willing to gamble with the outcome.

Let’s see, he insults the NMB bureaucrats, insults Parker, lies about Parker’s income(no salary, just stock) tells a bunch of workers that Parker’s house is close by.

Clearly the way you act the day before you meet with NMB.

I say the ass should ask to be released, then go on strike!!!! And yes I have a good idea what would happen to the TWU/IAM ASSOCIATION, how much worse could it be for us, I’m willing to gamble with the outcome.

They'd never get released. I'll go a step further, it's doubtful you'd get a strike vote to pass anyway.

We are in an impossible position, forced to be in the association, forced to pay union dues, no control over association, don’t know what association is asking for, meeting at Horner house (local mech bar hangout) card drive is beginning

These leaders got elected. On the TWU side that was done by Local Boards. If they don't feel the pressure then the top leaders certainly won't. Hold the Locals responsible for their decision to support these guys.

Reactions: iluvaa
There is no bankruptcy in the horizon..

That's hilarious, when they were losing money no one believed they'd file. Now they're making money and people believe they will. o_O

I will save this for future use, bankruptcy is a tool that is used more often than not, I do feel we are headed back to NY, this time to get relief from the pensions and other accumulated debts. How many time did Trump file?

I will save this for future use, bankruptcy is a tool that is used more often than not, I do feel we are headed back to NY, this time to get relief from the pensions and other accumulated debts. How many time did Trump file?

There won't be a bankruptcy.

They're making profits hand over first.

Samuelsen may not have put us in this Association, but he has handled things poorly for the TWU members. Very uninformative about positions taken in negotiations. Has not countered the company in court, blew his stack at Isom, and is out of touch with his membership. Bad representation is putting it mildly. Makes you wonder if someone is pulling his strings.
Maybe an FTR is in order here folks. Helloooooooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts