American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My" support for the IAM?

Really? Just like a 4th grade teacher would say to you, please reread.
Your comprehension level isn't up to standard. I think we are going to hold you back a year.
You need to go back to sleep. The IAM isn't the answer nor has it been. Your group refuses to get AMP or AMFA so you are hosed.
Again, I wish you the best but it looks like your group's support of IAM and TWU are solid. Sucks for fleet though since we are attached to you guys and pedro.

Corporate bankruptcy is very expensive, and if the trend of continuing losses are expected, then best to file bankruptcy with as much cash, as possible. UA, NW, DL, AA all filed BK post-9/11 with billions available. Wait until the cash is gone, and DIP financing becomes uncertain or unavailable as with BN and US, and the future could be bleak.
AA files for bankruptcy when someone comes up with another form of transportation.The airline industry has finally reached maturity perhaps one or two smaller mergers

While we each lose $2500 per month and $30K per year, here is a screen capture of the TWU LM2 showing salaries for turds

John Samuelson paid = $290,119.00
Alex Garcia paid = $281,333.00

And you think they give a rats ass about your financial losses while they fight for more dues payers???????
TWU_LM2_Samuelsen.jpg

btw over 1000 hits on my latest greatest video. Its the new all time record. Several have now asked for me to jump in negotiations and clean everything up.
I think you misunderstood they didnt ask you to jump in to negotiations, they told you jump off a cliff. Or take a long walk off a short pier.
Do you actually listen to the voices in your head?

I think you misunderstood they didnt ask you to jump in to negotiations, they told you jump off a cliff. Or take a long walk off a short pier.
Do you actually listen to the voices in your head?

I disagree. Sending Timmy with his high school diploma followed up with the week of George Meany labor relations
training, he would fit right in. Losers attract losers.

Last edited:
While we each lose $2500 per month and $30K per year, here is a screen capture of the TWU LM2 showing salaries for turds

And you think they give a rats ass about your financial losses while they fight for more dues payers???????
View attachment 14610
Amazing they get paid like that to misrepresent the membership.

View attachment 14610

Complaining about their salary helps you how? You should focus on the company. Their salaries are nothing compared to what upper management is making.

Complaining about their salary helps you how? You should focus on the company. Their salaries are nothing compared to what upper management is making.

Let's plan a march on headquarters demanding that our corporate executives take a pay cut. :D

We'll get Samuelson to lead it!

View attachment 14610
Go figure they make that kind of money off the sweat of my brow. Unions are the biggest business since the West Virginia coal miners. Those men fought better working conditions and better health coverage. I personally will love to meet Samuelson and kick his ass! He destroyed any chances of getting something decent. Now the company sued the Union. Union counter sue. I think all of this is BS! I will give anyone a $100.00 if we don’t have a contract by Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.