American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Attachments

• F85B4368-770B-4235-8810-AE3FA9E28075.jpeg
    F85B4368-770B-4235-8810-AE3FA9E28075.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 317
Just a FYI...I have it from an extremely reliable source, in the latest Association Update, they left out a “bunch” of information...no surprise I know...it will come out.
Maybe the Warriors can do one of their “drive by’s” and finish it.
Very believable. The TWU is totally out of touch with the membership. You get the feeling The Association is going to receive serious financial damage from the court, which in turn will result in a worse outcome for the membership.

Pretty remarkable if true. Delta is like the polar opposite of us.

That amazes me how things like this are seen as remarkable. If true, it would take DL Fleet to 3% ahead of UA.

Guess where we we're supposed to end up if no one else gets a raise? 3% ahead of United.

If it is true, we'll end up 3% ahead of DL.

Would that be remarkable too?

Can't argue about Isom watching the operation tank with no corrective action. Easy to blame the mechanics to cover their blunders. Samuelson is another issue. It's why morale is shot. Mgmt screws the operation and the Association is dysfunctioal.

I don’t like 1986’s language, but I don’t think the culture has improved at AA, and the way we are treated by association just creates the perfect recipe for apathy amongst mechs.

Mechanics can’t even talk about this any longer, it just upsets too much, we can’t fight two greedy huge unions (so greedy they didn’t want to give members a chance to vote) or the largest airline in the world.

Too bad AA worked hand and hand with IAM TWU to keep us from having any choice.

Well I can honestly say through our 7 years of negotiations AMFA kept us informed what the company wanted and what our counter offers were.it was only in the last three years of the 7, that SWA basically started providing their notes through our Emails and SWAlife to try to drive a wedge between the union and it's members. And people were getting pissed off including me. But eventually it came to a conclusion. So you can take a so so deal and then get rid of them. Just like us and United three times.
The difference with us is, you voted in your union, we had this association forced upon us. Now we have 2 unions negotiating one contract.

That amazes me how things like this are seen as remarkable. If true, it would take DL Fleet to 3% ahead of UA.

Guess where we we're supposed to end up if no one else gets a raise? 3% ahead of United.

If it is true, we'll end up 3% ahead of DL.

Would that be remarkable too?
US delta that far below us? 9% is a nice raise. It's the timing of it that's interesting if it is true. From what I saw the raises for us were not like that.

The Association also made the Board aware of the Company’s blatant attempt to divide our members by spewing misinformation about the bargaining sessions on Jetnet.

Am I the only one that views this position as hypocrisy?

The Association requested that the company keep negotiation details private and away from the membership. Even in this update the Association provides no details or position statements on the listed open items left to negotiate. The company gets frustrated and uses Jetnet to communicate their table position.

Association for awhile now and even in current update claims the company is spewing misinformation yet they don’t give us the Association position. Nor do they detail what part of company communications is misinformation.

Standing on the street corner with a bull horn screaming the company is lying while not providing detailed truth or rebuttal to company information is patently a common tactic of someone with something to hide.

Maybe I missed something
Does any reader here have details of the Association table position that might prove the company is dishonest?

Don’t be hoodwinked by union rhetoric
Demand the truth, with facts and details
Dishonest? Yes how about Parker telling everyone in a town hall that you will have a job in your department and your station as long as you want. And yet under job protection in the company proposal the first sentence says you will have job protection for the length of the agreement only. Where I come from that’s DISHONEST

The Delta raise posting is fake.

As far as the meetings in DC. They did not end abruptly. But having said that. They basically ended with nothing happening, other than the NMB saying they would probably soon schedule more negotiation sessions. But they did not define what “ soon” means.

The Delta raise posting is fake.

As far as the meetings in DC. They did not end abruptly. But having said that. They basically ended with nothing happening, other than the NMB saying they would probably soon schedule more negotiation sessions. But they did not define what “ soon” means.
how many years is soon? if amfa is the benchmark what have we got left to wait two more years?

how many years is soon? if amfa is the benchmark what have we got left to wait two more years?

That was my point. I don’t know the definition of soon for the NMB. Could be next week, or could be 6 months from now. I’m just telling everyone what I know at this time. And that is they did not say when, they only said soon.

As far as im concerned you can take the company the twu the iam and the association and shove it up timmy's.i think your all full of sjit

Reactions: swamt
Status
Not open for further replies.